E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Everyone the First ever SWA Draft has been posted. Please come and check out history in the making that will change the face of both shows.

C4

newxwasitebanner.png

Return of Innovative? New sparkling roster for XWA?

The chairman of XWA speaks in Toronto, Canada!

The Brooklyn Mall in New York City was stunned when the chairman of Xtreme Wrestling Association went to Toronto for a major confrence. Mr.C4 announced in a recent press confrenece that he had major plans for Xtreme Wrestling Association. In a major announcement C4 said that the company has been divided and there is a new owner. He announced the co-owner of Xtreme Wrestling Association... JMay. Yes, the man who started this whole thing. The former owner of Xtreme Wrestling Association has returned yet again and this time he is working with C4. TNT General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield said "C4, JMay is the perfect combination and XWA will be a major success with both of these ironic masterminds".

When told, the roster was damn excited for the situation. JMay prior to his XWA return said that "Innovative" The Wednesday Night show will return to Television on TBS (Turner Broadcasting Serivces) while New Blood will continue on it's new channel NBC. Both JMay and C4 said that they had a lot of surprises in store for everyone with New Blood and Innovative.

xwainnovative-1.png

CT Styles

WCW's show has been posted on WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Check It Out!

PS its my first show for that thread!:)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
SWA Riots is up for my first lone show in 3 weeks lol. Check it out and leave a review and I will do it vice verca

xtremebadass

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
Week 8 Preview

...is now posted, please check it out thnx

Kennedy

Reaction score
WWE Armageddon and beyond Smackdown is up Raw preview will be up soon. THE RUMBLE IS APPROACHING!!!