E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
WEEK 6

...is now posted, check it out, thnx

CT Styles

WWE: Big Time's Backlash has been posted, ages ago. Ch-Ch-Ch-Check It Out!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
ws.jpg

Wrestleslam has FINALLY been posted! Come and check out the SWA's biggest Spectacle ALL YEAR LONG!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
TMW has been posted it was the first week leading to mania

John

a raw announcement is on mine. i had to do the quick results of my show because i dont have time to do my full show this week because im going on holiday.

Super Klawz

Reaction score
Click to view WWE RAW Reloaded

Shane McMahon is the temporary GM of RAW this week and he picks it up with so much going on. This week on RAW:

2cfwolf.gif

Randy Orton will be on RAW but due to him not wanting to compete what will he do instead and will the mystery attacker be there yet again?

2cgbm81.gif

The fight for the Number 1 contendership ends as Mickie James takes on Melina to find out who will face Beth Phoenix for the Women's chmpionship at Backlash.

o7rkmu.gif

The teams in competition for the Tag Team titles get out of tag team action for two weeks and this weekthe athletic Shelton Benjamin takes on the always entertaining CM Punk.

2ld9ftz.gif

Eric Bischoff explains what his connection is with the renewed Big Red Machine, Kane and why Kane viciously attacked Chris Jericho.

16249dw.gif

Two feuds collide in one match as HBK and Jeff Hardy take on Lance Cade and MVP in a tag team match up

Post Your Predictions

Melina vs Mickie James

CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin

Shawn Michaels & Jeff Hardy vs Lance Cade & MVP

Click to view WWE RAW Reloaded

Evil Austin

i forgot to do this yesterday but my new thread waw version 2.0 is up with all your waw needs

Evil Austin

I AM SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING..

but waw weekly show is up two days before i thought it would get finished I managed to get it done earlier than expected so check it out if you have spare time... thanks..