E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Part 3 of Three of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view is up. Be aware it's the actual Royal Rumble match written fully and it is quite a long read. Check it out and leave a review if you like at The Commencement.

The Rated R CMStar

I think I have seen the Danman in WF.

Well, right on time for your Power 10 votes, Part 1 of Deathly Hallows have been posted. Go and drop a review

McLovin

Reaction score
Don't think anyone else is doing this but I've created a Smackdown BTB that happens straight after Wrestlemania XXIV.

I already have half the first show posted.

-TJ-

I'm going to take a week off from my BtB RPW. I will continue it from it's first ppv which has already been posted. So If you go drop a reveiw there I'd like it very much lol.

Weebo

Reaction score
The latest edition of Anarchy has been posted by it's new interim GM. Go check it out to see who will fill the shoes of SWA Anarchy GM