• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

E-fed

jamierfc1

I Am Finally Returning to BTB, I Know i havent been to good sticking with one in the past but i promise this one i will, This is WWE: ARMEGEDDON AND BEYOND

IT WILL BE POSTED THE NIGHT OF ARMEGEDDON

JJdaBuckeye

What could this be...?

"Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!"

This....THREAD....right over the horizon.....?

"Welcome!!!"

Could it be happening....?

"To!!!!"

It is! Is it!? Yes! It's-

*End Transmission*

Marvel26

Breaking News

Talks are underway between two Diva promotions in the making, about a possible merge together!! I will keep you updated as more news comes about!!

C4

The New Start, a new Era. The Ownership changes and the staff changes.
Don't forget to review Thursday Night Turmoil - A New Start airing on National Television in just some days.

XWA, the best Federation alive today!

The Rated R CMStar

Preview has been posted for the next BTW Show, go and drop a review. And if you have time left, go and check BTW's official website(Link on the BTW Federation thread)

Echelon

Since my Exams are finally winding down, and won't have anything better to do over the holidays (besides work, but I work now so It won't make a difference) I'll probably start writing new matches then. That, and if I can get this partnership worked out.

CT Styles

Hey, I have posted my first PPV in CWA, New Years Revolution check it out!