E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DANTE savage

Reaction score
Check out my thread, and please leave some feedback on the new era in WCW!

JHar888

Reaction score
Sorry to keep bugging everybody, but no one has really checked out my preview, comments please.

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, I am working hard on next BTW Show. I am having a bad time because I still figuring out what to do with my storylines. I will post some rumors to spice my BTB up

Weebo

Reaction score
ey guys I have posted the first edition of Riots in a couple week. So go check it out and let us know how you like the new GM/Writer

JHar888

Reaction score
iMPACT! just got posted, it involves some horrible promos, but great matches. Just check it out, I've been really working hard to make it to the top and reach the XBA, The Anigma, TheAnswer, Switchy, etc. level. So please get those reviews in, because I am really curious as to what you people will think of it...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Raw is up at The Commencement...feel free to check it out if you like. Thanks!

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Nice PPV Poster! I'll be checking it out I guess, people, please check out A New Breed Unleashed!

Kennedy

Reaction score
Please check out my BTB RWF 2008 and beyond!! As my first show is up and so is my preview for the next show!!