• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

E-fed

Weebo

Hey guys, the first part of SWA Hallowfest has been posted. Go check it out, you will not be disappointed.

Yo guys! My backstory and roster is finished with TNA: Total Nonstop Action. Check it out and let me know what you think! First show should be up this Thursday!

The Ripper

I didnt know where to post this so i will post it here. I cant continue my Btb WWF: Raw & Smackdown i really have tried but i have no time and have to give it up.

connorten

Hey all you bookers I am just here to let you know that if you check out TNA: Real Wrestling you will find my first show up. Finally!!! I think it is one of my best shows. There will also be a new preview, news update, and house show up tomorrow.

Vaan1221

NEWA Raw Part 1 is now posted, so check it out and Part 2 will be up later tonight! So check it out, and prepare for some of the biggest Matches in NEWA History.