E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, I want EVERYONE and ANYONE to check out the TRI vs. kyle_wwe vs. Jhar888 thread and PM me your vote. It's a promo tournament round and I want as many people to vote as possible so please take the time to read the two promos posted (since kyle_wwe was eliminated for not meeting the deadline) and PM me your vote. Thanks!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I would like everyone to know that the SWA is presenting HALLOWFEST! This Sunday October 14th!
Come see the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels defend against Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Hardyz defend their World Tag Team Titles against LAX, The First Blood match between Jeff Jarrett and Brock Lesnar! Don't miss any of th exciting action This Sunday!

The Rated R CMStar

Nice to know, I will be reviewing.

Also, I would like to thank everyone that reviewed my Rebellion PPV, and I would like to apologize about how much it has dragged, but I have been in exams.

Part 3, which is the final part of Rebellion PPV, including Edge vs Randy Orton for BTW World Heavyweight Title and Team BTW vs Team WWE should be posted tonight. Thanks for the support and the reviews

f-u92

Reaction score
April 9th Raw is posted, April 10th ECW is coming soon and I am writing April 13th SmackDown right now. Check it out.

P.S. there is an amazing WWE Championship match on Raw between John Cena and Kurt Angle.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Check out The Commencement for the exclusive profile highlighting the new Raw General Manager...

Switchy

Reaction score
Check out TNA: Making an iMPACT! New iMPACT (not power) 5 posted! All reviews will be reutrned if I haven't reviewed your BTB already...

-TJ-

Nice to know, I will be reviewing.

Part 3, which is the final part of Rebellion PPV, including Edge vs Randy Orton for BTW World Heavyweight Title and Team BTW vs Team WWE should be posted tonight. Thanks for the support and the reviews

I'll reveiw as soon as it goes up aslong as you reveiw WWE, The New Era's Saturday Night's Main Event.

P.S. Thanks for your votes CMS and Jhar.

The Anigma

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT:

As you can tell by the thread title. This is now the "Advertise Your BTB" thread considering absolutely NO discussion goes on in here ever. If you would like to have a discussion pertaining to BTB's please take it to the BTB Storyline thread. Thanks!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
K i know a lot of you will be thinking that i quit my BTB... but that isn't so!

I've been real busy lately & haven't be able to update it in just over a month!!! I promise in the near future it'll be back & better than ever & no storylines or anything like that will be changed... Just hope some of you still remember Nitro!