E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT posted! I know its far later than scheduled but I made up for that in effort and even made a poster to go with it :)

Hope you guys enjoy the show and all reviews will be returned :)

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, now I have finished my exams and Rebellion should be very soon.

Part 2 is only missing the TLC match.

Travis40

Watch out for my new BTB when it comes out. It's got an awesome backstory and an awesome direction so far, it's still in production, but it is really promising. I can't wait to turn it into a thread. But be on the look out for my new thread sometime in the next couple weeks.

KingRKO121

Reaction score
hey guys i am new here i have done BTB before on other forums so check out kingrko121 presents wwe 2007 and tell me what you think

gashface

Reaction score
TNA: A new breed unleashed results are up, myself and Jhar worked very hard on them and would appreciate constructive feedback.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ I wrote out the two best matches, and she did the promos, etc. No, I'm kidding, the match she did wasn't too bad, just click my sig to go there!

xtremebadass

FINALLY. THE TNA iMPACT! BOUND FOR GLORY PREVIEW IS POSTED, CHECK IT OUT...sorry for the wait, lol, hope you stop by.

The Anigma

Reaction score
WWE Raw:
Match Card Line-Up-

WWE Women’s Championship:
Singles Match-
Mickie James vs. Victoria (c)

Mickie James was randomly selected earlier this week to challenge the Women’s Champion Victoria. Will Mickie’s luck continue on or will her “Cinderella Story” as Victoria has been said to be calling it be stopped mid-way through? Jillian Hall is said to be very upset with not being chosen. Will she become involved in the match given her history with Victoria and Mickie James?

Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy

In another match that was scheduled for No Mercy, we will see a sibling rivalry which started when Matt and Jeff Hardy were young children and has now been brought to a higher plateau. Jeff Hardy is jealous of his older brother Matt and is hell bent on ending his brother’s career so Jeff can then take the spotlight that he claims he so very much deserves. Will he?

United States Championship vs. Intercontinental Championship
MVP (United States Champion) vs. CM Punk (Intercontinental Champion)

In what can most definitely be the show-stealing match of the night, the United States Champion MVP will go one-on-one against the Intercontinental Champion CM Punk. Who will come out as the first-ever United Continental Champion with these contrasting styles?

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
1st Round Tournament Match-
Triple H vs. Randy Orton

The first round tournament match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is one that has quite a lot of history behind it. They’ve gone from a main eventer and low-carder to Evolution to enemies. Randy Orton has been forced to vacate his WWE Championship? Will he move on in the tournament or will The King of Kings take one step closer to the throne? Will

Casket Match-
Elijah Burke vs. The Undertaker

In a match that was supposed to take place at WWE No Mercy live on Pay-Per-View, Elijah Burke will step foot in The Undertaker’s domain as he goes one-on-one with The Phenom in a Casket Match. Can Elijah Burke finally destroy the dead man? Or will the dead man rise up and dismantle Burke like he has done so many others in the past?

Christian Cage vs. Mr. Kennedy
w/Edge & Lita

Eversince reuniting with Edge a few weeks ago, Christian Cage has been a thorn in Mr. Kennedy's side preventing Kennedy from achieving the World Heavyweight Championship. Next Monday Mr. Kennedy will get his hands on the self-proclaimed Instant Classic who will have Edge and Lita in his corner. Will Kennedy be successful and gain a measure of revenge on Christian for the trouble he has caused? Or will Captain Charisma find a way to slither out of harm's way and walk out of Madison Square Garden as the victor?

Also, Mr. McMahon has promised a new General Manager for Raw to be named tonight. Who can it be? Jonathan Coachman? Shane or Stephanie McMahon? Mr. McMahon himself?

Check out The Commencement for all the answers now...

-TJ-

Saturday Night's Main Event has been posted on WWE, The New Era plz Check and Reveiw, and i'll return the favor.

Cyber Sunday Match Card.

WWE Title Match
Burke (C) vs. ???? ( John Cena - Undertaker - Pacman - Truth)

WWE Hardcore Match
Dreamer vs. Balls vs. Richards (Hardcore - TLC - Steel Cage)

Pick The Ref Match
Ron Simmons vs. JBL (Steve Austin - Foley - Bischoff)

Battle Royal
15 Men Fight For ???? (WWE Title Shot - U.S. Title)

WWE CW Title Match
Jimmy Wang Yang (C) Vs. Noble (Ladder - Submission)

Tag Team Title Match
Hardys (C) vs. DX (Tables - Ladder - HIAC)

Match For Vice Owner
Khali w/ Coach vs. Umaga w/ Armando vs. Randy w/ Shane vs. RVD w/ Heyman vs. Lashely w/ TJ vs. Batista w/ Teddy
(Elimination - One Fall to the Finish)

Vote By Pming me your votes.