E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Just telling you that the Official Preview Guide(damn, I sounded just like Xtremebadass) is posted in BTW section for Rebellion PPV.

The Anigma

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT:

You may or may not have noticed that the Ask A Question/Create A Card thread has been unstickied and closed. The reason for this is because I don't really see the point in having that thread when a question can be asked right here. So from now on any questions BTB-related will go in here.

Thanks!

Off-topic- I've noticed that the BTB Section seems to be picking up a little bit of steam as of late. Keep up the good work, guys.

ANIGMA OUT!!!

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Thanks. That thread was pointless, I agree. People, check out XWE! Turning Point Part 1 posted, Part 2 to be posted over the weekend. Comments from Part 1 are appreciated, and a review in full would be great. Thanks.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey SWA Anarchy will not be up tonight but we will have a Hallowfest Preview for the fans instead. But don't worry cause Anarchy will be up later in the week. And we are still looking for someone to take over Riots.

The Rated R CMStar

I am getting mad now(lol)

Please comment on my preview for Rebellion

xtremebadass

TNA iMPACT! is posted. Sorry, that was my first summary, if anyone wants to know, TNA iMPACT! will be taking a short hiatus after BFG, that's why I summarized iMPACT! this week so I have more time to work on BFG, hope it satisfied you dudes :)

The Rated R CMStar

The last set of rumors before Rebellion on Sunday are posted. Please review. I have tried a new style on them, I hope you like them

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Gotcha. XWE Turning Point in full to be posted this weekend. Sorry about the delay.

-TJ-

Smackdown's been posted on WWE, the new era check it out when you have the chance