E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RKO-07

Reaction score
the 4 week build-up to Summerslam is posted plus the final card for Summerslam

_xcellence_

Reaction score
Just uploaded my first show in my new BTB, please check it out.

Xcellence presents smackdown the hostile takeover

-TJ-

Smackdown Is Up plz check/reveiw it. My best match yet is the Main event of Smackdown. All on WWE,The New Era

Switchy

Reaction score
My first show for TNA: Making an iMPACt is now posted! Please review and I'll happily review yours.

xtremebadass

this week's installment of TNA iMPACT! is now posted, we draw closer and closer to Bound for Glory, don't want to miss a minute of the action! Right?

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Nice one, I'll check it out!

My first newsflash on TNA Making an iMPACT is now posted. It includes a Power 5 and some breaking news so check it out.

-TJ-

Aw come on no one hasn't reveiw my BtB. Are you kidding me? Someone reveiw my show i don't wanna do ECW, Smackdown, and Raw all together in 3 straight posts.

The Rated R CMStar

Hey guys, I am back. Sorry I took that hiatus without a notice but I really didn't even had time to announced it. Expect my PPV for BTW very soon.