E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

yes sir, TNA iMPACT! has officially been posted, stop by and take a look dudes :)

TRI

Reaction score
This forum isn't nearly close to as active as the one on Wrestling Forum, because they have like 100,000 members there. Fatal if you read my section in the newsletter I said that we should try a Promo Tournament.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
This forum isn't nearly close to as active as the one on Wrestling Forum, because they have like 100,000 members there. Fatal if you read my section in the newsletter I said that we should try a Promo Tournament.

Promo tournament sounds good! I revolve myself round promo's a lot so maybe i could be pretty good at it!

As for that other Forum, yer i know about it but seriously... Who wants to be on a forum with 100,000 Other members! It would take years just to get noticed where as here it's not 2 small but at the same time not packed like other places... IMO it's the perfect size!

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
^^

my BTB gets noticed on that site more then it does on this one. i posted my first show 3 days ago and the view thing hasnt gone up.

hey TRI, whats your name on there?

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^^

my BTB gets noticed on that site more then it does on this one. i posted my first show 3 days ago and the view thing hasnt gone up.

hey TRI, whats your name on there?

Well that isn't because of the amount of people, it's just that senior members of BTB are sometimes a bit hesitant to read newbie BTB's!

Anyweis since i haven't checked yours out i'll do so & see how good you are!

Question? It helps if you review others so if you don't id persuade you to do so... If you have clear cut reason's why you can't then that's fair enuff!

TRI

Reaction score
Kyle I'm Taker Rules 1 on WF. I used to post alot in BTB, but now I only really hang around on other sections there.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Okay, by the time you guys read this there should be a BTB Promo Tournament thread up and stickied. I understand you guys want something to "shake up" BTB well, here it is. For more information, please check out the BTB Promo Tournament Thread. Thanks!

TRI

Reaction score
Ya I think that we should extend the deadline to try and get more of the experienced bookers, and just more bookers in general to join the tournament. It really doesn't matter who joins though, because everyone knows that I'll be dominating this one :p.

xtremebadass

just a reminder TNA iMPACT! was posted last night, people were probably to hyped up watching Unforgiven to stop by, so please take a look :)

The Anigma

Reaction score
What's happening, folks? After about a week or so (at least it feels that way) Anigma is back with a new show. Raw is officially up at The Commencement and keep in mind that the matches are relatively short due to the fact that I wanted to focus more on promos and furthering storylines. Check it out! ANIGMA OUT!!!

Maxi

Reaction score
People
Maxi Wrestling
Saturday Night SlamDown Show 2 has been posted :)
thanks to all who have and will review :p