E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
just wanted to let you peeps know that i just posted my first show! so check it out! and dont be fraid to tell me the truth, because i was just trying something new and want to know what you think.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
don't forget to vote for HEW's Overheat guys! Deadline is after I posted the last show before Overheat

JHar888

Reaction score
Wassup fellow BTB'ers? I started a new one, called XWE, which is pretty much based upon Vince McMahon planning to hand the business down to his kids, which is a real life situation. I also have a ECW/TNA like roster, so check it out !!! Enjoy :)

Mr. Lee

Reaction score
Hey people, I;m new here and I have set up my first ever BTB labelled "World Championship Wrestling: Re-Born". It is a roleplaying BTB, so please join up. Shows will begin when there are at least forty people on the roster. So please join and get roleplaying :) Thanks

TRI

Reaction score
I've been really busy as of late, but I have a little time now so expect some new shows to be pumped out soon. Also does anyone now if we are going to do any tournaments or things like that any time soon, because as of late it looks like this section needs to get more active.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ No offense to Anigma, but everyone ditched this forum after RJC's Survivor Series Challenge ended after he was banned. RJC was a mod that was like an immature adult, that enjoyed playing around with us kids [the non - mods]. But now that Anigma's here, we gave up on that, and I'm not dissing The Anigma, he's a great mod, but I'm just saying that he isn't too fond of the RTB's, or the BTB challenges. He's still a great mod though, even if the Survivor Series is done.

TRI

Reaction score
I really wish that we would do something like a tournament, because tbh we could really use something to spark up this section as it is losing alot of its posting.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Agreed. We need to do a BTB Tournament Version 3.0, or something cool, to make this section grow. And TRI, check out my new BTB, PLEASE!

Switchy

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT preview posted. Please review as it's for my first show and I would really like some feedback.

Thanks.

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
i just got here, and TBH this BTB section blows, no offense to any of the bookers, because im not saying your shows suck, but just this section. sorry to make anyone mad. you guys need to do something special with this BTB section to get people to come here.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^We used to have a new things that made this section unique like tourneys and a BTB league etc but since the new mod Anigma took over he got rid of all that and wanted us to focus more on aour BTB's which I'm completely cool with. He has decided to build it back slowly with the rate the booker and the BTb newsletter as well as the interview with him and I'm sure he'll bring in a tourney sooner or later but it's up to him.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Kyle, me and TRI just discussed that, right above your head. Read the conversation, we stated some stuff that'll answer you questions or whatever.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
First off Kyle, You have a right to an opinion but what's the point of just coming on here & completely downgrading the Section.

After the famous Spamming incidents happened & Anigma became mod it was guranteed that many things were going to get ruined. Both Nigma & Mike made an excellent job of trying to get it back on it's feet. Do i belive that it was the right decision to get rid of quite alot of the uniqe things? Yes, i do. Because most of the things there were fought up by RJC so why would we want to keep stuff he produced up there. Now is a transitional period & it's a great time for individual bookers to shine.

Over time new features will be added, we've allready had a few things which Anigma has put his stamp on allready (Yellow Pages) & there are plenty more things that can be introduced. I personnally am always looking & thinking of more new concept ideas that could benefit the section as a whole. Such as instead of just haveing Match Tournaments, why not introduce a Promo Writing Tournament. Some people are far better skilled at writing promo's than matches & could showcase their skills in a tournament. K, maybe it's not the most original idea but still, i'm trying to help!

& Finnaly kyle, this BTB section is still probably one of the most active on the internet, IF Not the most active 1. I've seen other BTB sections only having about 2 to 3 posts a week, which is awfull! For instance, type in "Be The Booker" in google & you'll find at the top our section. That's how i got into this forum!

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Agreed, Fatal. I got on this forum by AOl searching "Be the booker." And the first the I saw, I clicked on. It was IWF, and I signed up to show off my skills. I talked to RJC and BMTL, and they helped me out. And apparently you don't like this BTB section, but it's the best o the web as said by F55.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ Weird how people get onto the forum when they look for the smallest things!

I might create a thread asking "How/Why You Joined The IWF"...