E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for double post, but I have updated my first page so feel free to check it out as well

xtremebadass

TNA iMPACT! has been posted, if No Surrender is boring you please check it out, and for you who are watching it, please check it out soon

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
The newest edition of the Flagship Broadcast of the SWA Monday Night Anarchy has been posted! Please comment and enjoy!

RKO-07

Reaction score
My Hiatus is over. Sorry to be gone so long and I have alot of catching up to do. but I'm back and so is Monday Night Wars

Maxi

Reaction score
hey guys
first ever Saturday Night Slam Down is in MAXI WRESTLING.

please comment, as its new and its needs effective critism to take it forward.

thank you.

The Anigma

Reaction score
WWE Friday Night SmackDown is up. Check it out at The Commencement. Thanks.

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
Hey guys im new here! anywayz, im going to start a BTB, ive been booking for awhile but never on this site, so wish me luck. Now my quetion. Ive seen this on other sites and always wanted to try it, starting a BTB from scratch, like having Heymen start ECW again or something and only having crap guys and 3 or 4 ok guys. But WWE stars see that its better there and some jump ship. Wadda Think?

RKO-07

Reaction score
The Great American Bash Main Event: The Undertaker vs The Rock: Hell in a Cell with Rany Orton the special guest referee is now up. It's a great match and probably the best I've ever written.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ I voted :)

OK, so I've been starting ideas for a new BTB. Can someone tell me if Vince quitting WWE is a good idea for my start?

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Well I do haha. I'm working something realistic in, so I can bring in both WWE and TNA guys.

The Rated R CMStar

Just telling you that since now I am part of the E-fed Staff,(Hell Yeah) My Be the Booker might probably resent it. So just wanted all of you to know that my next PPV, Rebellion, might me a little late because the staff is working hard to get Mayhem and Impact on time.