E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
Just to tell everyone my one off PPV, Vengeance will be up by Friday.

straight_edge76

CWE Nitro is posted, reviews/comments would be greatly appreciated

The Anigma

Reaction score
The official Summerslam poster has been released. Check it out at The Commencement.

xtremebadass

New TNA iMPACT! Preview is up, check it out, last iMPACT! before No Surrender!

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Will do mate. Also I'm announcing that now I'm an E-fed writer, I won't be doing my BTB. I know it is yet another failure for me and only lasted 2 shows but atm my priorities lie with the E-fed. I'll still hang around BTB and review, do the P10 stuff and everything so I'm not gone.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Okay... i'm in bit of a prediciment here...

After all this section got hacked & deleted i decided to start another BTB...

So in some weird random act i deleted all my old files including my One Night Stand PPV which i had half written out! I know it was stupid! So then fast forward a few hours & i find that MY BTB was saved after all... So now i'm pretty confused!

I Want to carry on with the 1 i've started but since i got my old 1 back i don't know wether 2 or not.

I'll probably start a new 1 as it is similar 2 my old 1 even down to the feuds & rosters but just with a dirffrent Backstory & such

+ i don't think i could write that whole PPV out again! it took like over a week...

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Return Show is up, go check it out, it has a major shock at the end(lol, read it all)

Fatal 55

Reaction score
K guys my new thread is up... I've renamed it Nitro, which most people referred it 2 anyweis so no big change there...

Feedback is welcomed & encouraged :D

rydog10

Reaction score
Smackdown is up but is in recap form but still provides great info. So check it out now in the wwe force restored thread.

Reaction score
Check out TNA iMPACT! in "TNA Entertainment Inc"! Its the last iMPACT! Before Genesis so make sure to drop in a review!