E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Raw is officially up at The Commencement...go check it out and leave a review...Thanks!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Reminder that Raw is up...check it out at The Commencement...

MikeRaw

I guess ill pull a cheap plug as well...Raw is up in WWE:Back On Top

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
will someone please read and review my show? these last couple shows ive posted have been major ones and nobody reads them.

WWE: The Return

-TJ-

Pride Wrestling Federation's First Show is up Wednesday Night Volecity plz check/reveiw

MikeRaw

Alright guys...For the first time since I started btbing back in march,I will be posting my PPV's in parts like BA and others do.However I will post No Way Out part 1 on sat,part 2 on sunday and then raw on mondayBut to do this I need o post SD first so I will post SD as soon as tommorow but I just want to say that this PPV will be something to look out for as it will be great,and also if I get 1 or 2 more reviews for Raw in WWR:Back On Top I will be able to post SD...I dont really ant to move on without the last few regular reviewers not beong caught up on my latest developments...Anyways remember Raw is up and SD tommorow and the spectacle No Way Out on Sunday:)

MikeRaw

WWE:Backontop...SD preview is up for the last SD before No Way Out

Reaction score
Check out TNA iMPACT! in "TNA Entertainment Inc" its one of my best shows yet and also features the return of a popular X-Division tournament!! Check it out and all comments/reviews will be appreciated.

The Ripper

Reaction score
:groupwave:RAW DEBUT SHOW PREVIEW NOW UP:groupwave:

MikeRaw

Alright guys thx for the revews on Mondays Raw...Now though:
WWE:Back On Top;Smackdown is up,its the last stop befor No Way Out and you DONT WANNA MISS IT....Reviews would be appreciated:)