E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
K... i aint been active in the BTB world for quite a while but worry not... Redempiton officialy returns tommorrow (I hope)... hopefully u all still remember it. I've been pretty busy doing shit, sorting sum pics out for the BTB & also just been more active on other parts on IWF more than the BTB for the first time...

MikeRaw

WWE:Back On Top....SNME is up with the SD debut of CM Punk and the return of one of the darkest emn in the history of the WWE...You dont wanna miss it:)Check it out plz...It would be appreciated lol:)

Fatal 55

Reaction score
K guys... my One Night Stand preview is finnaly up!!!

Predictions are welcomed, also The War Zone show which i forgot 2 mention is up aswell so you can catch up 2 date with the latest happenings!

Switchy

Reaction score
ECW on Sci-fi preview is now posted. The show will be up tonight or tomorrow depending on if I can get the last 3 matches done in time. I really worked hard on this 1 and managed to include everybody in the roster in some way.

MikeRaw

Just a reminder SNME is up on WWE:Back On TOp and tommorow the Raw Preview will beup

xtremebadass

Your weekly dose of TNA iMPACT! is now posted featuring the TNA World Championship Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett! Check it out!

Wordlife

CWE Velocity just posted 2mins ago.... No. #1 Contenders night.... check it out, review and read guys, enjoy

MikeRaw

Ill check it out switchy...
WWE:Back On Top Raw is posted.Please review:)