E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

It has been posted the Aftermath episode of TNA iMPACT! is now posted revealing Cage's surprise guest! It's one hell of a show in my opinion, check it out and leave a review please.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
*WWE The Power is Back* presents Judgment Day (First Part) See Carlito vs Jeff Hardy, Tag Team Unification Championship Match The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs Brian Kendrick and Paul London, and see the Double Championship Match CM Punk vs MVP!

Reviews will be appreciated.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Second Part to The Great American Bash is up...Check it out at The Great American Bash...Thanks!

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Will do mate. Hope it's as good as part 1. Just got the ME to write on ECW on sci-fi. It should hopefully be up later.

Wordlife

nitro from CWE is up, and so is my show velocity, check em out, they are great

straight_edge76

p33p'z check out CWE and review, will review back it seems that nobody reviews anymore

MikeRaw

WWE:Back On Top;SNME preview is up plz give predictions and whatever.....Also SD from Friday is up and alot of people reviewed it but just a reminder to check it out if you havent yet:)

TheAnswer

Reaction score
*WWE The Power is Back* presents Judgment Day Part 2. Its the final part and reviews would be appreciated.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
WWe:All over again is posted with this weeks show of ecw.. Check it out :D

dlw2711

Reaction score
"Mr. McMahon Presumed Dead!" BTB -- first show is up, and reviews are appreciated. The preview for the next show is up as well.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
WWe:All over again is up with a episode of ECW..reviews would be nice :D