E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Sorry for my recent absense guys but my computer broke so I had no choice and I got a new BTB figured out but I gotta get some stuff sorted before I start.

straight_edge76

can some more ppl check out CWE Nitro, i know jhar is a jackass but my shows are pretty good

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT! Preview is up...also, their is some major breaking news! What is it? Find out my heading over to TNA-The Future of pro wrestling and checkin out my preview

Marvel26

Reaction score
If anyone cares, I will not be continuing my BTB, WWE Heat as I just don't have the time. I may restart this BTB later when I have a lot more time on my hands.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I've only read a couple of your shows and never really observed your writing but it is always sad when a BTB goes no matter whose it is but anyway hope to see you back in booking sonner or later mate. :)

Reaction score
my wwe after the gab has been updated.so check it and rewiev please and my ecw preview will be out bout 5pm gmt and the show will be put on 10pm gmt

Switchy

Reaction score
My roster, champions etc have been posted for my new BTB: ECW: Living the dream so check it out.

xtremebadass

FINALLY! final part of Hard Justice posted, please check it out and leave a review, I am blown from writing this hope you liked it