E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
WWE Heat will be probably be posted tomorrow morning! Ive stated on the "Homepage" that shows will be posted over the weekend, this is because I am busy through the week and write the show on the saturday and sometimes I'll get finished saturday night and post it straight away but sometimes I'll finish on Sunday...Depends

TRI

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here, but I'm very experienced. Expect a thread to be started up pretty soon thanks!

TRI

Reaction score
My first show is up in WWE 2006: The New Beginning, check it out!

Mojo

Reaction score
Check out Wwe : The New Era! HomeKilling 2-Match Special and prieviews are up!

The Anigma

Reaction score
forgot to mention that the Raw preview for tomorrow night is up...feel free check out The Commencement if you haven't already...

xtremebadass

Hey everyone, last night I posted iMPACT! so if you haven't checked it out, give it a review thanx.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Check Out The Commencement Raw is up...

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Ermmm... just to tell people... that i aint been active the past couple of weeks due to being busy nd all but am now ready to carry on with my BTB... soz 2 some people that i haven't been able to read & review their latest shows. My latest episode of ECW Nitro is ready & written out & just needs formatting which ill do tomorrow sumtime... I promise to review each persons BTB that has been respectfull enough to review mine.

chz & can't wait to see "MY CREATION" !!! the power 10 lol j/k being posted this week...

Reaction score
Everyone please check out the card for the first ever IWW PPV and please read the PPV which will be posted by the 8th of June, This coming Sunday.