E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I'm writing WWE-Heat as we speak and should hopefully be posted tonight, Just got the main event to write

The Anigma

Reaction score
Check out The Commencement...Vengeance Predictions/Preview courtesy of The Informant are up...feel free to post your predictions...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Part 1 of Vengeance is officially up...Check it Out!!!

xtremebadass

check out the latest iMPACT! I really had a blast doing it, really proud of what it shaped up to be

The Anigma

Reaction score
Part 2 of Vengeance is up...Check out The Commencement and leave a review...Thanks!

Switchy

Reaction score
This is gonna be fun. My two favorite BTB's to review. ECW.com newsflash including the top 5 impact players is up.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW show for tonight has been cancelled. Check the reason at BTW.

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for double post, Benoit special BTW.com internet show is up.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
*WWE The Power is Back* presents Chris Benoit Tribute Show for Raw. I would appreciate review/feedback.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Due to the sad happenings yesterday... is it mandatory that we don't use Benoit in our BTB's as sign of respect or do we carry on like normal for those who had him...

I asked this because on other BTB websites it is quite normal to see people not using deceased wrestlers . & also i don't want to offend anybody by keeping him in my BTB...

Switchy

Reaction score
My final Best of Both show has been delayed because I have decided to (Like theanswer) Make my show a tribute to Benoit. Also, nobody has reviewed my Best of Both news, inlcuding the power 5.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Due to the sad happenings yesterday... is it mandatory that we don't use Benoit in our BTB's as sign of respect or do we carry on like normal for those who had him...

I asked this because on other BTB websites it is quite normal to see people not using deceased wrestlers . & also i don't want to offend anybody by keeping him in my BTB...

Yeah no deceased wrestlers unless you're doing a BTB in a time when he was alive. EX: A 2004 BTB with Eddie