E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Best of Both is back. Check out the preview later.

LK21: I guess that doesn't violate the 2 week rule 'cause i'm continuing with a BTB rather than starting a new one. If I am violating the rule i'm sorry.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^^^ Nar i doubt it... you were just having a break wich was fair enuff !

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Does anyone think starting of with a WrestleMania is a bad idea or do you think it is a good idea.

Ermm... i guess it's a good idea but every1 seems to use it as a start. it would be a little more unique & creative if you went diffrently sumhow.

Switchy

Reaction score
It depends if the show is good or not. I would choose not to because I don't like ppv's without any buildup and it's the grandest stage of them all as well so I would start a different time. But if you wanna, it's your choice.

Reaction score
TNA Impact! week 3 will be posted later tonight! Make sure to check it out and review

Switchy

Reaction score
^^cool. I guess it may work if done properly and my preview is up with a few predictions to make as well. Show up later or maybe tommorow.

Edit: Best of Both is up.

JHar888

Reaction score
CWE New Thread! The thread was started by Wordlife326, but the CWE was started by...uhh...me. Two great shows were recently posted, so please stop by and rate them both, 1-10! 1 show is written by me, the other, written by Wordlife326. Also, prepare yourself, as CWE LockDown and WrestleWAR, are being hosted by both brands, CWE Rebellion, and CWE Velocity. It'll most likely be written sometime next week, and posted soon. Each brand will take 5 matches, 10 altogether. So get your booty over to "CWE: CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT (continued)," and review both shows, 1-10!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW preview has been up for a while, please check it out.