E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
The final RAW before Vengeance is up...check it out and leave a review...thanks!

Switchy

Reaction score
I know a lot of people may be annoyed at me for this afterthe discussion going on but I am unable to conitnue Best of Both. I am taking up loads of time with writing for my BTB and I ogtta have a life and with all the other stuff i've been doing recently a came to the decision I can't continue it. I will still be active on the forum and try to review as many BB's as I can, as well as the power 10 and maybe one day I will have a new BTb or maybe even continue with Best of Both. Thanks to all of you who reviewed it.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I understand where your coming from Switch that's why I didn't post anything in my BTB for like a week; I needed a break from it. And I'm probably going to take a break every few weeks. Well, so long and good luck Switch. Hope to see you come back to the BTB section...

Reaction score
Hey Switch want to start a planned out BTB with me around September time so we can write out pre show's. Think about it and post back here with your decision. PM me if you want more details and don't worry it will be a break because we have all Summer to plan it.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Raw has been up for awhile now...lol check it out/review...

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I can see where Switch is coming from. I mean i only write an 1hour show a week and a few previews but that still take up alot of my time. It's hard also because at the moment i have a lot of coursework to finish aswell so finding time to write it all up is hard. Also noting to people, because my ECW Metal show hasn't really been doing much, instead of writing out in whole. I'm only going to write a notes section on what happend during the show. I think this is a better idea because no body really cared for that show anyweis + it gives me more time to concentrate on Nitro. Then if i have more time in the future i might make the main show a bit longer

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Ok, this PPV is taking longer than I thought. Hell it took me 45 minutes to write the Iron man match, so expect Backlash up tomorow.

Switchy

Reaction score
Saif i'll think about your offer because doing a partnered BTB has always been something i've wanted to do (dunno why but it seems fun from others).

Maxi

Reaction score
First nitro has been written and is just to be typed up now, should be due around end of the week.

The Rated R CMStar

I can believe what I am saying but I think I am going to drop BTW Federation.