E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

WAWF Friday Attitude Warz will be up a day early today.Expect it within the next half out or so....Big show so check it out....

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The biggest Pay-Per-View in the history of All Out Wrestling could be posted as early as Saturday or Sunday! I've got the 4 big matches to go and I'll be done, i plan on writing one today, the Cage and #1 Contender's tommorow, and the Affirmation Ladder Match Saturday.

MikeRaw

cghange of plans./Sorry but I have to go out tonight and wont be able to do this show or finsh it at least but Friday Night Attitude Warz of WAWF will be up in its normal time tommorow....

xtremebadass

Victory Road is coming along quite nicely, part 2 will be posted later today, thank you for all your reviews, and your patience.

xtremebadass

final part of victory road has been posted, reviews have been much appreciated, check out the third and final chapter!

MikeRaw

ya and remember to check out WAWF attitude warz the new show.It was up last night but alot of people didnt check it out.....

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm curious, what's with all the BTB's being started with Vince being dead, getting killed or something of that nature? Every BTB I've seen for the past week has had that backstory and not only on this forum but a couple others as well. I'm not mad about it or anything like that but it seems that everyone is using that backstory...just a thought...

Reaction score
Yeh Anigma everyone is using that but I thought a rule should be made because some people are making two BTB's and then quitting after like one or two shows. Then all the good thread's like your's and LK's and WG's and XB's all get pushed to page 2 or 3 so I reckon there should be a rule only one BTB if you want to quit you post why and you have to start in two weeks at a minimum

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yeah thats not a bad idea it does get a little annoying because some only post the roster and a show and then leave.