E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

NBXSW-The newest Btb by WWEMIKERAW is started.I know most liked my previous btb so here's my newest,check it out plz...

berrysi

Reaction score
Hey folks, not trying to be a kill joy or anything but just wondering why its seemingly the norm here to plug your own BTB when commenting in others. I appreciate comments as much as the next guy and its not a major thing, but on most diary/BTB forums is very much frowned upon/warning worthy in some cases. Like I said just wondering why its so frequent here, it seems nearly everyone who leaves a comment in any thread then plugs their own BTB after, does nobody actually mind peeps doing that here or find it slightly annoying, not saying I'm really annoyed by it as I'm quite relaxed bout most things internet based, but other peeps in similar forums hate this type of plug posting. Discuss........ or not, just a little thing I've noticed as wildly different here. :)

MikeRaw

Lol ivs noticed it too and actually i do it also...It;s just cuz people will need to get ppl to check it out because now with more btbers we need to make people aware lol..actually i unno but we just do it...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I've noticed in and I do it as well and the reason for it in my opinion is similar to what mike said there's so many BTB's you have to get that plug in for your own BTB so the person your reviewing remembers to review your BTB. At least that's the way I see it...

MikeRaw

sry for double post but i was just wondering how many people do this...
I saw on another wrestling forum when i was just searching for wrestling news,I saw a post by berrysi and it was written out exactly the same as here,word for word..I dont do this but do any of you post your btb's on other sites as well?I didnt think we could...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, I started my BTB on another site but that site was filled with a bunch of ignoramus (lol) people. All they did was flame people's BTB's and the funny thing about it was that I only put up the Wrestlemania which can be found in my BTB- WWE: The Commencement (cheap plug) and they flamed me like crazy so I left that site, came here, posted up my WrestleMania and the feedback was posititive and that's why IWF rules!!!

berrysi

Reaction score
Yeah I've my BTB on a few sites I go to, can't see why that would be something your not allowed to do.

As for my plugging question, its not that I'm completely against it, just wondered why was so frequent here. I prefer to just post and if peeps read it, then thats cool, if they reply its a bonus.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Well if we couldnt do that there would be no AOW on the IWF. I started it on another forum and pretty much continued it here because the site went under.

MikeRaw

LOLsorry then berry,as ur btb is great anyways...Anyways lol I had a different btb opn another forum and same here anigma the guys were just losers who couldnt say anything constructive so i left lol

MikeRaw

Oh ya I just thought of this btw.K since I'm starting a new btb up,I am going to follow the same technuique as rumble time so for anyone who has a minute if you wouldnt mind could you rate my old btb(rumble time) out of 5..You can give reasons if you want and if you dont want to no harm done lol

berrysi

Reaction score
I find it quite interesting to see the difference in opinions I get from forum to forum where I post me BTB, can be funny how certain places have their own styles/trends in BTB.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
From what i see around forums, BTB is a dying sport and its dying faster than ever. This is one of the only forums i go on that has a great active BTB section.

The Anigma

Reaction score
seems like there's a new BTB everyday and I think it's great...

Roxit

Reaction score
Plugging my Btb? I don't think I have ever done it. It's in my sig so if people want to check it they can. Any type of responce is a good responce for me, but when you get a single line reply saying somthing like 'This is very good, please check out my BtB blah blah blah' I really have to question if they have read any of mine. It's the same in this discussion, people plugging their shows, kinda drowns out the actualy discussion. I can quite clearly see though which BtB have been updated when I click on the page. But I'm new here and when u start posting on a new forum you have to except its quirks. Personally if your going to do a nice little review of my show, then I don't mind reviewing yours. You have shown that you have read what I have written and I feel it's fair to repay that time. Single line replys mainly plugging their show put me off checking it out however.