E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
The Commencement SmackDown Preview is up...check it out...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Rumors courtesy of The Informant are up at The Commencement check it out...

xtremebadass

breaking news on TNAwrestling.com, check out TNA iMPACT! for further information!

RKO-07

Reaction score
Sorry for not posting the show this week. I've finished it and just have to type it out. Im going out of town, so I'll prolly post two shows next week sometime. I have done everything up to Survivor Series, so I'm pretty pumped on what is gonna take place. The best is yet to come. O, I will be catching up on every one shows as well.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
I sorry to announce that IEW is closing down I've got shit to do and no thime for it so thank you for reading & reviewing but I will be back with a new BtB some time in the near future

Thank you

The Leviathan

Reaction score
HEW Preview is up! I need to finish my BTB till Brain Damage coz I might be busy next week.... well... check it out.. ^_^

The Anigma

Reaction score
The official Raw preview is up check out The Commencement...