E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I have a question for you guys...do you plan your booking ahead of time or do you use the infamous "on the fly" booking that was used in WCW?

xtremebadass

When I am bored in school, I will take a piece of paper out and just right down matches I think will be at the next PPV, then throw them out the next period or lose them. Most of the time, I see what fueds I want and encorporate them into my BTB, or yea it's just on the fly most of the time like for mid card fueds.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Most of the time I have an idea in my head and I'll just wing it the rest of the way like my whole BTB is ideas in my head and I just incorporate them into my BTB...I type up most of my shows and PPV's on the fly but I have ideas in my head on how the match will play out and what's going to happen like I had in my head for a long time to turn Cena heel which I did in my BTB...

The Rated R CMStar

For whos not checked yet Busted Open main event is now posted

Reaction score
First of all congratulations LK21 on becoming a MOD when is the BTB Awards finishing because I still want to carry on the tournament or will we start again. Hope you go along with my idea of the BTB World Cup soon lol. My school finishes around July because I live in England DAMN! Hey my question is what is a decent amount of pages for a Main Event. Cheers everyone and once again LK21 congratulations and do you have any new ideas for a BTB also RAW should be up today so check out WWE The two rivals meet

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I have a question for you guys...do you plan your booking ahead of time or do you use the infamous "on the fly" booking that was used in WCW?

I do a little bit of both, for example with Kurt Angle/HHH HIAC retirement match i just wanted to get Kurt off my roster because when i wrote it that's when he went to TNA. Well it snowballed and i just thought Team Angle, HHH, Evolution and bam there it was.

First of all congratulations LK21 on becoming a MOD when is the BTB Awards finishing because I still want to carry on the tournament or will we start again. Hope you go along with my idea of the BTB World Cup soon lol. My school finishes around July because I live in England DAMN! Hey my question is what is a decent amount of pages for a Main Event. Cheers everyone and once again LK21 congratulations and do you have any new ideas for a BTB also RAW should be up today so check out WWE The two rivals meet

Thanks, BTB Awards should finish up in the next couple weeks. We will restart the tourney completely, I'll have a new sign up thread and all. After everything else is done we'll have to decide on the World Cup because I'm not sure how many different coutnries are here in BTB. I can't really help you with the main event question because my main events are usually lackluster, because i usually am writing like the whole show before then adn get tired of writing so i throw something together. Thanks again and I'll check it out.

Maxi

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know my ..... Story the WWE/TNA one will be more about promo's and stuff like that than the actual matches.

The Anigma

Reaction score
alright Maxi and Saif as long as the match flows through I don't think it matters how long it is and by the way everyone check out/review The Commencement Raw is up...

rydog10

Reaction score
for my thread should i write the whole match or just the ending. My thread is rydog10 and Trav40 wwe reborn.