• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

E-fed

Rated RJC

I'll look over the thread and try and make a decision but the thing is last night i looked and the brackets wouldnt show, do they for anyone else? If so could you re upload them or something. I'll try and work something out cause it is unfair to a couple ppl. Plus ppl like wwemikeraw arent here anymore, i might restart it all together.

xtremebadass

LOL Anigma, also, TNA iMPACT! should be posted either tomorrow or tuesday

Rated RJC

Ok after the awards i'll just have a whole nother sign up thread and we'll completly restart this thing and crown a true BTB Champion.

Remember back like 2 weeks ago we said this place was really picking up well multiply that times 10 and thats where we are. Good job everybody

xtremebadass

LK21...congrats on the Moddening, lol

EDIT: Anigma, the door is always open.

Rated RJC

lol thank you, thank you

*Takes Bow*

But seriously I'm gonna do everything i can to make this part of the forum succeed. And "this will be a day that will live in infamy" Sorry half way studying for my history final

Rated RJC

Well.....no but what i mean is I'll be more active than Jmay was for this forum. No offense to him because he has so much other stuff to do w/ the efed and all. And of course there will be stuff ill add to make better and all.

Rated RJC

The thing you dont know XB is that my History class is a joke and the teacher like has no control over us so everyone will probably fail....or copy the smartest kid in the class.

The Anigma

I'm glad I'm finished with school and on summer break lol...but History was my fav. subject though...my history teacher reeks of awesomeness...

xtremebadass

I sleep 75% of my school day, but history is my worst class...lol

Rated RJC

OUT OF SCHOOL?!? pretty much hate you right now, we have to make up 4 snow days we had this year which blows. But I'm a freshman and we're immature so it'll be fun messing with ppl.