E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maxi

Reaction score
Remember 4 way dance is up :p

xtremebadass

Alright all you iMPACT! fans, I wrote it all out for Slammiversary except the King of the Mountain, to minimize posts I will post it all at once, so you guys will just have to wait until it's all done, maybe tonight or tomorrow!

MikeRaw

dude i cant wait.Your doing a great job on your bTB,one of the best here.Slammiversary is sweet cant wait for the rest.

xtremebadass

yea the King of the Mountain match is going to be a long one, because the rules themselves are difficult, idk if i should post what I got, then post the King of the Mountain at the end sing KOTM is going to be long, what should i do?

MikeRaw

post now man,i wanna finish reading what u have lol....and when th ekotm is up then just tell us and we'll read...

Switchy

Reaction score
i'm back and reviewed a few of your shows and also gotmine up as well in Best of both if anybody wants to review it.

RKO-07

Reaction score
Finally we find out who the Masked Assailant attacking HBK is? Who is it? Find out yourself. Check out Monday Night Wars: Smackdown , which has just been posted.

xtremebadass

My longest match to date, and probably my best match ,the King of the Mountain conclusion to Slammiversary is now posted, I worked hard on it so please check it out.

xtremebadass

sorta sudden, but the iMPACT! preview is up a little early check it out

MikeRaw

so who are you guys using for your triple threat cage match?
I'm thinking Kane vs Shane O Mac vs Undertaker for me maybe but i'm still thinking...