E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MC Rae

Reaction score
HWA Wednesday Night Boredom preview is up. The show itself coming in the next couple of days.

The Rated R CMStar

The inception of a new tournament, details on feuds coming from Souled Out PPV, PPVs details, info from Wrestlebowl and preview for next show, all posted on BTW now.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Second part of Dawning of an Era is up, so check out EGO.

Michael1

Reaction score
Raw is WWE: The Do Over was posted. Check it out, people.

EDIT: Smackdown! Preview, News and Notes and Smackdown! House Show Results have been posted. Check it out.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The anticipation is over. The wait is over. The second monthly mega show of Chaos Theory Wrestling, Lonely at the Top, is posted. Check it out. You know you want to.

xtremebadass

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
Raw's 3 Hour Spectacular II
Part 1

...is now posted check it out dudes

Qwake

TNE preview has been posted, It is like the last show before my PPV and it is a good show, I posted the matches in the preview and they are the highlights of the show so, check it out :)