E-fed Memory Lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Considering that you don't have to be a part of the fed to view it, I can say CWF was garbage with 100% certainty. From the horrible booking to the obvious favoritism(which u ironically accused me off)

Again, trying to stay on topic. Like Slim said, some people shouldn't attempt long TTs because it makes your character look ridiculous if you can't stay in character. It all comes down to who you're playing. It's not hard to post 2k with a Punk or a Cena because they're vocal characters, but posting 2k with a Mordecai or a Bobby Lashley is a bit ridiculous because it's unrealistic.

The whole quantity versus quality debate is up in the air. It should be quality over quantity, but like Slim said, there was once a point in UCW where quantity defined where u were on the card. I remember Prodigy winning the World Title as Big Show, and I remember that huge post that he had in response to Edge's army. I'm not saying it wasn't quality because I dont remember what it said at all, but had he said what he said in half the words, he may not have won that match.

So while guys say it should be quality over quantity, it's not always true

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Now, I agree with you, it should not be quantity over quality, because skills determine whether you're good or not. Or that is at least how it's supposed to be.

And if I'm correct, and if you got my PM, you know I apologized to you that I accused you of favoritism, to which you never responded, btw. Oh well.

Favoritism may have been there some times. It may have been there. But if you're talking about me right now, Ants, the guy who won the CWF Title at that point requested a feud and a match with me at Starrcade, which was something like our WM. It certainly wasn't the best fed, but I like it because I had fun over there. Most guys had fun, and most guys were in there primarily for the fun. If there weren't the staff arguments I know of, well, it would have been even better. But oh well.

And yeah, I apologize for everything Cwalker, I apologize to you and to UWF for being an asshole, talking like that, acting like that, and making the whole fed look like idiots. And EoR, you know you played the Macabre deal with me. Don't act as if it never happened, I have the MSN history and it proves not only that, but that you knew I tried to turn over a new leaf and were 'eager to help me'. You helped, indeed. I just wanted to return, man. And I know that Cwalker would have never accepted my apology and let me back in. It was simple as that.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The funny thing is... Derrick you're trying to hype yourself up as a uber Trash-Talker... A great who can hang with the likes of Cwalker, SBS, Dresden, Slim, RawisRey, Aniking, Dod, Sam & Albo2. Which is a joke, you can barely keep up with Me, Prodigy & Hoov are we're the guys who flirt constantly with people of that level and we still struggle some what, so I don't see what you're trying to achieve or prove, because EVERYBODY knows you ain't that good.

It's really non-sense, to bring up this whole quality versus quantity argument, especially when you don't know the difference between the two. I'm gonna big myself up like you did and point out with Raven, I delivered huge trash-talks when it was called upon but I never went bigger than I thought was right. If I had enough of what I was writing with Raven, I would end it, I posted smaller than Cwalker and beat him, then in the rematch I just didn't care because of the booker in charge.

Quantity matters when it's obvious someone is a lot bigger but that fact has been dispelled a lot recently and it's kinda silly to presume otherwises. Especially when you rag on about being great and rag on about posting large TTs with the likes of Chriss, people who don't know what a proper quality 2K+ Trash-talk is, you want to see 2k+ quality TTs. Look at some Aniking's posts, Dod's, Rawisrey's, Dresden's, some of my Wolfe ones if anyone can access them on PWM (lulz like PWM works)... It's insulting to the legend for you talk about this stuff when you really don't have a clue.

Plus the fact, you was big CWF, while Me & Andrew have put our differences aside now we're working on Smackdown. His judgment and favourism was so great, it was obvious your Punk would be good nevertheless compared if you brought it into UWF or UCW. You would of got spanked, and still wouldn't be in with a chance, Me & Cwalker both gave you chances to prove yourself as a main eventer but you didn't bother showing up or it was half-assed and their was no justification giving you those chances.

End of the day, you had a chance of making a great Raven this time round, seeing as you saw all my material but you still was inconsistent and lazy, so no we wasn't biased - we just delivered the hard truth which you couldn't handle.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Oh man... I actually was trying to remember who ya was and what CWF was... and now that I'm seeing more of these stories I'm starting to remember. Cause I made my return as Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman and I also remember that IC title match I had and how you attempted to bomb it cause everyone else did 1k TTs and then you bust in with a 2k TT and was like if you win with your one TT then it shouldn't be frowned upon cause it's quality over quantity or something. And that was when I was like OH REALLY! And then Heyman went to the back and I just had Brock deliver a huge bomb of a TT and blew yours out of the water and I won the belt but rarely defended it.

And then I remember also having a match against Andrew's Christian for a shot at the world title and despite beating him I had to lose cause of backstage politics cause back then... if you held one belt then you'd have to LOSE your belt in order to even compete against the other. So yeah its all starting to come clear to me and I'm starting to remember CWF now. And I'm starting to remember why I left it cause it was becoming a headache trying to do anything cause with Andrew's pull, whining, and complaining, he'd get his way which was how he won the match when I clearly was the better guy. Then there was his controversial title win which raised a tremendously huge stink that I'm pretty sure I was at the head of and spoke my mind and then others started and then quickly after that things started changing.

Yeah I remember CWF. it was a mess. It was crap. I mean it was crap cause of how Andrew had to book himself over everyone to become world champion despite he wasn't worthy of being world champ but because it was "his fed" he felt he could do whatever he wanted and get his way. It was a mess. It was horrible. I mean if you were to remove Andrew from it then it would have actually been pretty good.

So yeah... CWF... thumbs down. And your CM Punk... yeah you could drop longer TTs with him but I wouldn't say they were like top notch best TTs.

Weez

Reaction score
The last 5 pages of this thread? This is why I prefer RP feds. Generally, long or short, it's all about the quality over quantity.

Jesus, Rocka was IN. He'd put out these RPs that were ridiculous in length, and drop the limit every single week. He ran roughshod through the entire fed.

Funny, I never once did a word count on my writings lol.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I never pay attention to word count, usually I just type until I feel it's reasonable unless someone else has already tted and then I'll just try an keep it looking the same size as theirs. Tbh I think people sometimes put too much into length, I think mainly cause it easily gives off the idea that you worked hard because it's long but sometimes there is a long tt and you read it and it's just so...meh. I'm not saying I've mastered it, some people have pointed out that I have honestly I just type what I think up. First and foremost I always make sure I get across what I'm thinking in character, and once I do that depending on the length of others I'll sometimes edit my tt accordingly. Quality should always trump quantity, that said a believable three word tt as taker won't be winning many matches so it's a thin line. You want to write enough so that you show you put effort and thought into who your playing but at the same time you don't want to overdo it. I've found if you always worry more about staying in character, that you'll pick up on that character better over time and because of that you'll naturally be able to do any length asked of you as that person because it will be second nature to you. But that's just me.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Now, I agree with you, it should not be quantity over quality, because skills determine whether you're good or not. Or that is at least how it's supposed to be.

And if I'm correct, and if you got my PM, you know I apologized to you that I accused you of favoritism, to which you never responded, btw. Oh well.

Favoritism may have been there some times. It may have been there. But if you're talking about me right now, Ants, the guy who won the CWF Title at that point requested a feud and a match with me at Starrcade, which was something like our WM. It certainly wasn't the best fed, but I like it because I had fun over there. Most guys had fun, and most guys were in there primarily for the fun. If there weren't the staff arguments I know of, well, it would have been even better. But oh well.

And yeah, I apologize for everything Cwalker, I apologize to you and to UWF for being an asshole, talking like that, acting like that, and making the whole fed look like idiots. And EoR, you know you played the Macabre deal with me. Don't act as if it never happened, I have the MSN history and it proves not only that, but that you knew I tried to turn over a new leaf and were 'eager to help me'. You helped, indeed. I just wanted to return, man. And I know that Cwalker would have never accepted my apology and let me back in. It was simple as that.

You were posting as EDGE talking about football and basketball like lol. I mean look at me, none of my post ever got huge, does that make me a bad efedder? No a lot of people respect me as a efedder and consider me a good one. I just post like Rey said until it does not make sense. You said Cwalker was playing favorites too me, hell naw, if Cwalker played favorites you, Fetter, Lewb would not have been in the world title match to kick off the rebranding of UWF. If he played favorites the UWF title match would have been Me, Rawisrey, and Dredsen.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
To EoR:

No, man, I'm not a uber-trashtalker. Not at all. Hell I've started e-fedding.. I dunno.. in January 2011 or something, and therefore I am a rookie. EoR I'm talking to Chriss about these things because, you may not know, but I knew Chriss a lot before than all of you and actually I made him start e-fedding. Chriss is a friend, I ask him if I need an advice for e-fedding stuff, he asked me for many advices too. It doesn't even matter how long are you in the game, what matters is how you play it.

As for the Macabre thing; Yes, I know I had the chance to be a great Raven, yes I read your stuff you sent me, and yes, I took your advices. I don't think I was inconsistent and lazy, because I was still learning how to play Raven and sometimes it's not easy to pull off more than 1 TT per session, especially with such a hard wrestler to TT as like Raven is. What unfortunately happened was that I had some real life stuff to solve during the last week of my Macabre UWF stint and I just unfortunately couldn't finish a TT I never finish. If I finished, who knows, maybe Macabre would have become the Euro Champ. Who knows. But the point is that I'm not that stupid to put laziness over a push, ffs. And EoR you could have just said "yeah I knew he was Macabre, I helped him with stuff even though I knew he was Derrick, I was trying to help him turn over a new leaf, but he let me down so fuck him". I'd accept that. But you kinda acted like if you just solved a huge mystery. Nonetheless, I am ready to TT many times a week if you let me back in, which you 99% wont. Hey but it's my fault, I understand.

You were posting as EDGE talking about football and basketball like lol. I mean look at me, none of my post ever got huge, does that make me a bad efedder? No a lot of people respect me as a efedder and consider me a good one. I just post like Rey said until it does not make sense. You said Cwalker was playing favorites too me, hell naw, if Cwalker played favorites you, Fetter, Lewb would not have been in the world title match to kick off the rebranding of UWF. If he played favorites the UWF title match would have been Me, Rawisrey, and Dredsen.

Please remind me when did I do that lol. I don't remember ever talking about football and basketball in any of my TTs. I mean, yes, Edge was one of my worst characters, I immediately ran out of ideas because the stable I was planning never happened due to the draft that happened. Yes, and I admit I was wrong in my argument against Cwalker, he didn't play favorites, it was just a shenanigan I said when I lost, yeah man, I understand everything, and I have apologized before in the thread, how many times do I have to apologize for you to stop shoving it in my face that I accused him of playing favorites? Hell I can copy you the PM so you can quote it and shove them in my face as well.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing is... Derrick you're trying to hype yourself up as a uber Trash-Talker... A great who can hang with the likes of Cwalker, SBS, Dresden, Slim, RawisRey, Aniking, Dod, Sam & Albo2. Which is a joke, you can barely keep up with Me, Prodigy & Hoov are we're the guys who flirt constantly with people of that level and we still struggle some what, so I don't see what you're trying to achieve or prove, because EVERYBODY knows you ain't that good.

It's really non-sense, to bring up this whole quality versus quantity argument, especially when you don't know the difference between the two. I'm gonna big myself up like you did and point out with Raven, I delivered huge trash-talks when it was called upon but I never went bigger than I thought was right. If I had enough of what I was writing with Raven, I would end it, I posted smaller than Cwalker and beat him, then in the rematch I just didn't care because of the booker in charge.

Quantity matters when it's obvious someone is a lot bigger but that fact has been dispelled a lot recently and it's kinda silly to presume otherwises. Especially when you rag on about being great and rag on about posting large TTs with the likes of Chriss, people who don't know what a proper quality 2K+ Trash-talk is, you want to see 2k+ quality TTs. Look at some Aniking's posts, Dod's, Rawisrey's, Dresden's, some of my Wolfe ones if anyone can access them on PWM (lulz like PWM works)... It's insulting to the legend for you talk about this stuff when you really don't have a clue.

Plus the fact, you was big CWF, while Me & Andrew have put our differences aside now we're working on Smackdown. His judgment and favourism was so great, it was obvious your Punk would be good nevertheless compared if you brought it into UWF or UCW. You would of got spanked, and still wouldn't be in with a chance, Me & Cwalker both gave you chances to prove yourself as a main eventer but you didn't bother showing up or it was half-assed and their was no justification giving you those chances.

End of the day, you had a chance of making a great Raven this time round, seeing as you saw all my material but you still was inconsistent and lazy, so no we wasn't biased - we just delivered the hard truth which you couldn't handle.

tumblr_lj916jsqg71qc4j56.gif

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Not really, I just agree with what he said. If you want to bash anyone for catching out the Macabre thing, bash me. I was doing a random check of ip's if they matched and yours came up. I spoke to you about it but considering you'd been banned from UWF I couldn't not speak to higher staff about it.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Not really, I just agree with what he said. If you want to bash anyone for catching out the Macabre thing, bash me. I was doing a random check of ip's if they matched and yours came up. I spoke to you about it but considering you'd been banned from UWF I couldn't not speak to higher staff about it.

No man, you're chill with that. You messaged me on FB and told me you found out my lil' secret and I told you the story behind it. You're a WS staff member, I understand why you did that. It's just your duty. I don't wanna bash you. Just.. when did you tell the staff? Because EoR found it out right in the beginning and I was banned for the 2nd time like 3 weeks after that or so.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And yeah that's also why I do like RPs a lot better. I feel more free when I'md oing things and can change my guy up very easily. Like right now He is in the middle of a rather nice change. with the trash talk... you can evolve the characters but it is just a little more difficult. But its still very much doable.

But if I were to have my preference... it'd be RP over TT. But I do enjoy doing both. Just as long as I have the right character to TT with of course. So I always search for the guy that will give me the most creative freedom and right now that character is Edge.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Alright, I saw some posts about CWF and quite frankly that's a thing of the past. The time where I didn't get the respect because I was a dick, I overcame that and I get a fair bit of respect here and I'm just thankful for myself that I matured since CWF.