• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DX reunion at Raw's 1000th ep?

AZUCAR!

WWE is advertising the return of DX, as in Shawn Michaels and Triple H, to Raw on 7/23 in St. Louis, MO which is the 1000th episode of the show. The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE is reaching out to former stars to be apart of the first weekly three hour edition of Raw

I'd like to see the whole DX reform, instead of Michaels and HHH. But whatever, i'm not really excited by this news. DX has returned enough times for me to not care anymore.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Yeah I read about this earlier and I was shocked I didn't see it coming. Wouldn't mind seeing the Outlaws make an appearence.

Dale

Super Moderator
I swear to god if I have to listen to these two unfunny cunts trying to act like its 1998 again..

SAIYANS

I swear to god if I have to listen to these two unfunny cunts trying to act like its 1998 again..
You know it is going to get eaten up by the audience right?

It would be fun but weird to see HBK, HHH, Pac, Dogg, and Gunn all together.

I expect that they will all has Trish, Austin, Foley, a Rock video, and maybe Lita. It is a huge milestone in tv, a big expansion for the brand, and could serve to cross promote their game ahead of time too.

They aren't going to trot out fucking clowns like Sandow and the like on that episode.

PHX

Legacy Member
I loved DX and all but these million reunions they do nothing for me and I have no interest in it anymore. Maybe I'll somewhat bear it if they add NAO and X-Pac to it but even then just know they'll be in some crappy segment.

Defiant

You know it is going to get eaten up by the audience right?

It would be fun but weird to see HBK, HHH, Pac, Dogg, and Gunn all together.

I expect that they will all has Trish, Austin, Foley, a Rock video, and maybe Lita. It is a huge milestone in tv, a big expansion for the brand, and could serve to cross promote their game ahead of time too.

They aren't going to trot out fucking clowns like Sandow and the like on that episode.

We'll just get Brodus dancing instead.

But yeah, I'm just not excited for this show yet at all.

SAIYANS

Brodus got this for me to choose him over Sandow

[video=youtube;iRbDdiBj4Z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRbDdiBj4Z0[/video]

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Pretty sweet news. I've always been a DX fan and I like seeing them both on TV and don't mind their reunions a lot of the time. They're watchable and still quite funny at times.

Dale

Super Moderator
I don't care if the audience eat it up or not, doesn't mean I find it funny. They're just old, unfunny guys who you can tell aren't with the current times no matter how hard they'll try to be. It's like when you were a kid and your parents tried to act cool when you were around friends, trying to "be down with the kids" using cool words and such. That's what they are these days.

Troy

I hate the idea of just the two of them pairing up again even just for the one show. Their work together a few years back was horrible to watch, it was so juvenile and pointless. They had two of the biggest names of their generation and they were booked as comedy acts that defeated everyone. Would have been better if they were more serious.

I am all for HBK showing up for the 1000th show but please don't make me sit through another terrible DX segment. If they brought in the New Age Outlaws and XPac as well then that would spark my interest a bit.