DX reunion at Raw's 1000th ep?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
:)

If anything I'd like to see X-Pac stumble through the entrance.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Well fuck it, lets just go all out and have another Lion's Den match :mark:
lionsden-sslam99.jpg

RATINGS THROUGH THE ROOF :santino:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hornswoggle lawsuit to follow,

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Psych clutching at straws / totally missing the point as usual.
When was the last time they even reunited on TV as DX?

Dont give me the dark shit with Jinder to sell some tickets or Atlanta to promote WM during halftime of a football game. DX hasn't had a TV reunion since before Michaels retired years ago which means late 09-early 10. Shawn and HHH have been their solo selves and personas on tv for going on 3 years now, I don't see the big deal or how people can act like they have been trying to be DX because they are having a reunion on the 1000th episode of a show that is meant to commerate things that got them to this point.

Hell of Flair and Dave were available and Randy wasn't suspended they would trot out Evolution too most likely

So you are doing what you, and a lot of others, normally do when you act like they have been redoing DX ad nauseum in the recent past, bitching to bitch and perpetrating fallacies

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? Do you ever read what people put or do you just read one or two words and in typical Psych fashion go on a complete tirade of talking about a bunch of bullshit nobody is even on about, or gives a shit about?

Who is on about when they last reformed? Not us. Who is on about what their persona's have been on TV the last few years? Certainly not us, that's just you babbling on as usual and going off on a tangent.

WE (a collection of us in this thread) do NOT enjoy DX (HHH & Shawn together) on television because we do not find the act funny. If the NAO and X-Pac were to be there, people might actually give a shit but as it currently stands, we don't. Is that simple enough to understand?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hell of Flair and Dave were available and Randy wasn't suspended they would trot out Evolution too most likely

Now that would be good to see. Evolution was the top stable of the 00's and it would be huge if they reunited again for one night. DX has been done too many times and isn't interesting.

Got_Swag

Reaction score
My theory to this is, if you don't like it then don't watch it. Half the stuff on Raw and Smackdown I do not like, so I change the channel. But there are going to be MANY others who will enjoy seeing the two together on tv again.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
that theory is flawed. Mainly because you can always pinpoint something you will not like about any show which theoretically mean don't watch anything at all.

Thing is... we, as people, have preferences and opinions and things that we would like to see. We would like to see the whole DX. We would like to see The Outlaws and XPac show up instead of always being Trips and Shawn. Is is that bad that we want to see something different?

Got_Swag

Reaction score
Absolutely not, it's all your opinions, otherwise what's the point to responding to threads! I'm just saying from some posts I read people do not want to see it, then they don't have to watch it. I'm not saying don't give an opinion. Hell I'm all for all them in the same ring, even with Kevin Nash in the ring because he was apart of the Clique.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
If you did a poll. I can guarantee 75 percent of 100 would enjoy seeing DX on TV again. The people saying they're taking away TV time from the younger guys, who cares? The majority of fans certainly don't that's why they lose hundreds and thousands of viewers where as DX will gain viewers.

The 1000th episode is supposed to be a celebration and it's going to involve the guys who made RAW what it is whether you like it or not. They rightfully deserve their spot to be on the 1000th episode after how big they were.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I won't mind having DX back for one night, but........No Outlaws, No Care!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I won't mind having DX back for one night, but........No Outlaws, No Care!

And they better get the entrance right too...

Oh you didn't know? Your ASS better callll somebodyyyyyyy

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If Cena can get away with saying "ass", I'm sure Jesse James can too.

Maybe.

:side:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If you did a poll. I can guarantee 75 percent of 100 would enjoy seeing DX on TV again. The people saying they're taking away TV time from the younger guys, who cares? The majority of fans certainly don't that's why they lose hundreds and thousands of viewers where as DX will gain viewers.

The 1000th episode is supposed to be a celebration and it's going to involve the guys who made RAW what it is whether you like it or not. They rightfully deserve their spot to be on the 1000th episode after how big they were.

As I said before they deserve their spot but as singles stars. The DX duo didn't save the show and ratings weren't up when they were doing their childish skits, it was higher when they were at their peaks as hugely successful singles stars especially when they feuded with each other. The DX duo portion of their careers didn't help get RAW to 1000 episodes.