Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Why did they stop using the Japanese theme?

They usually make an English opening for the English dub it must have taken them longer to do it or for some reason they decided to wait until now. Maybe because the english dub is about to go into it's first big arc.

Also just want to point out this:

Either that's a new type of SSblue at the end or the most obvious recolor ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They usually make an English opening for the English dub it must have taken them longer to do it or for some reason they decided to wait until now. Maybe because the english dub is about to go into it's first big arc.

Also just want to point out this:

Either that's a new type of SSblue at the end or the most obvious recolor ever.

He reached a new level that isn't the one Goku hit. They will show it in the next episode.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
It just doesn't rhyme in English, Head Cha La was awesome in Japanese and Spanish. But there must be a reason why in English they made Rock The Dragon instead

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It just doesn't rhyme in English, Head Cha La was awesome in Japanese and Spanish. But there must be a reason why in English they made Rock The Dragon instead
Yeah that song didn't sound great in English at all.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The last episode was interesting...
Really enjoyed how Gohan took the hit like that. He clearly takes after his father with his thinking. I always thought of him as a book-smart dumb dumb in a sense. Like he had no real street smarts as they say when it came to fighting, not since he was a kid at least. Still though, enjoyed how that was played out. I am still thinking that Goku and Vegeta will have to fuse to Gogeta to beat Jiren. Not sure about that kitty looking dude either. I can't remember his name but he becomes a god of destruction? wth is that about?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The last episode was interesting...
Really enjoyed how Gohan took the hit like that. He clearly takes after his father with his thinking. I always thought of him as a book-smart dumb dumb in a sense. Like he had no real street smarts as they say when it came to fighting, not since he was a kid at least. Still though, enjoyed how that was played out. I am still thinking that Goku and Vegeta will have to fuse to Gogeta to beat Jiren. Not sure about that kitty looking dude either. I can't remember his name but he becomes a god of destruction? wth is that about?
toppo.
I think his full power is as strong as a god. But that doesn't necessarily mean strong as Jiren, etc.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think his full power is as strong as a god.
You were wrong :pity:

Also...

crack.gif

That made me LOL. Very bad choice of words. :dawg:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this now. Like, how you going to have Jiren AND an actual god of destruction in this match? They have 5 minutes left though and it is Jiren and Toppo vs Vegetra, Goku, 17, and Frieza. If I am not mistaken, the team with the most remaining wins. So if 17 and Frieza hold on, they win. I could be wrong but I could have sworn that was one of the rules here.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
DBS ending in March apparently. Not sure if it's a hiatus or done for good.
Where did you read this? I can't find anything on the official last date. I just want to know how many episodes are left.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
4 minutes...

So 4 minutes remain and Vegeta managed to knock out Toppo. I am impressed. Though I am confused now. At the end it only showed 17, Goku, and Vegeta facing off with Jiren... I did not see Frieza get knocked off so what gives? Is he just going to lie low till the end or something?

Also, I looked it up. There are 5 episodes left according to some blog post of the schedule. So this means they will likely run each episode as a minute long and then the final one will be them closing the saga. If they do continue after this, I would imagine it deals with Vegeta's and Frieza's promises. Frieza will fight Goku and Vegeta will train Cabba. If they really wanted to stretch it out, it can be two separate mini sagas or they may end up making a movie of one of them or even both. Who knows.