Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The ultra instinct out of no where was odd but it had to happen again to get Jiren to snap out of his meditation. I believe his plan was just that. Goku may be an airhead half the time but he is a genius when it comes to power and martial arts. Vegeta must be pissed off somewhere lol I am not shocked by him being beat as Blue either. Those two form a x6 Saiyan. That is one above Blue in terms of energy. This UI seems to be WAY above that though. Now what would be interesting to see is Vegeta and Goku fusing under Blue together. I can't see UI alone beating Jiren if he got knocked out so easily as Blue by Kefla.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
My head canon is that Goku agreed to fight the girls because he knew they'd take him to his limits again but didn't anticipate the fusion. I think maybe Ultra instinct is like a last resort mode, autopilot for when he goes past his limits, at least for now.
Yeah, probably. I was thinking maybe Goku was adjusting to their fighting style, you know, like how he was fighting in normal form against a super sayian 2? Something to do with the word instinct idk. Was pretty random.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Voice actress for Bulma has passed away. Sad news, she's been voicing her from the start till DBS.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Idk about you guys, but one of the worst thing in this arc is Krillin for me. Fuck your commentary on the side, acting like he knows shit. Give me Piccolo's insight, Vegeta, Whis or even Frieza. Instead we have Krillin acting like he's a scholar.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Idk about you guys, but one of the worst thing in this arc is Krillin for me. Fuck your commentary on the side, acting like he knows shit. Give me Piccolo's insight, Vegeta, Whis or even Frieza. Instead we have Krillin acting like he's a scholar.

He is Goku's best friend and besides Roshi, he has known him the longest.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
He is Goku's best friend and besides Roshi, he has known him the longest.
I know that, but power scaling wise and just on pure analysis, he blows. This guy didn't even wanna be in the tournament, has been a cop for time, comes back and acts like he's the most knowledgeable fighter on the bench. Piccolo's insight would be A1, Vegeta or Frieza too, but 40% of the episode is just screen time for Krillin's thoughts. fuck krillin

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I know that, but power scaling wise and just on pure analysis, he blows. This guy didn't even wanna be in the tournament, has been a cop for time, comes back and acts like he's the most knowledgeable fighter on the bench. Piccolo's insight would be A1, Vegeta or Frieza too, but 40% of the episode is just screen time for Krillin's thoughts. fuck krillin

Aside from Frieza all of Uni' 7 is still actively fighting so they probably have no time to give insight...other than Vegeta who stops whatever he's doing to see what Goku's doing. On a technical note, I'm sure Krillin is easy to draw and put some mouth flaps on.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
He is busy with Gohan, making sure he don't kill himself.
Tbf, I realize this and it is a valid point, but the last few episodes have been 40% focused on Krillin's thoughts which annoys me. Like we have the best fighters from every universe there, and we're getting Krillin's commentary. 12 Gods, 12 Kais, 12 Angels, etc.

But we're gonna get Krillin's thoughts.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Tbh, most of this vents with me not liking Dragon Ball Super that much. It had so much potential, but I feel as it failed to captivate what I actually enjoyed about DBZ. And it could be because of age and what I look for in a show, but it's really just power scaling and introduction of gods now. DBGT actually had a good idea of going to different planets and fighting people from there. And the power scaling wasn't ridiculous either. Now it seems like it is.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Tbf, I realize this and it is a valid point, but the last few episodes have been 40% focused on Krillin's thoughts which annoys me. Like we have the best fighters from every universe there, and we're getting Krillin's commentary. 12 Gods, 12 Kais, 12 Angels, etc.

But we're gonna get Krillin's thoughts.

Krillin has been a character since the beginning and he is the only fighter who trained side by side with Goku for YEARS. He is his best friend. So yeah, he can be annoying at times but if it was nothing but the gods arguing it wouldn't be as funny after a while. I am sure once another person gets knocked out (I am thinking Gohan will be next) the tempo in commentary will change.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Tbh, most of this vents with me not liking Dragon Ball Super that much. It had so much potential, but I feel as it failed to captivate what I actually enjoyed about DBZ. And it could be because of age and what I look for in a show, but it's really just power scaling and introduction of gods now. DBGT actually had a good idea of going to different planets and fighting people from there. And the power scaling wasn't ridiculous either. Now it seems like it is.

I can agree with this to some extent. Like how far can they really go from here. It is almost like they will have to do a complete reset after this series which sucks.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I can agree with this to some extent. Like how far can they really go from here. It is almost like they will have to do a complete reset after this series which sucks.
Like anything after Goku becomes a god will seem like bullshit tbh. If anything, I'd rather they focus on Future Trunks or adventures of Goten and Trunks.