Dolph Ziggler getting screwed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Wish I could see some of his matches. I loved what I saw early on from the guy. It made me laugh when he'd pound someone and in the middle of the match scream "I'M DOLPH ZIGGLER!!" Kinda reminded me of Mr. Perfect.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Didn't Punk go through the same thing with Morrison in his ECW days? Title shots after title shots until he finally won it?

Yeah but the only reason Punk eventually won the title was because of a Morrison suspension.

I don't want Morrison to get suspended but that seems like it's the only thing that will possibly give Ziggler the title.

I think the major point in Ziggler not getting the title is his crowd reactions. Obviously I'm a Ziggler mark but it's hard to cheer against him, he doesn't make the fans hate him. Another problem is the booking for John Morrison, he isn't as big of a face as he should be right now. I look back and see the mistake with Morrison is when they didn't give him a mini-mini feud with Chris Jericho. Jericho can get any face over just by having a promo and match against them. A quick feud with Morrison and Jericho could have done wonders for Morrison's face character which in turn now would do wonders for Ziggler's heel character.

seX-Power

I'm pretty sure Rey wasn't being selfish when he didn't drop the title, as Ziggler taking it off him clean would have looked really bad. As of now, I think that they wasted this entire Ziggler push and they had many chances to give him the title. The best they could hope for now is inserting Drew McIntyre into the mix and giving Dolph the title in a triple threat.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The thing that baffles me is that he gets title shot after title shot with no one else in the middle. If they were going to drag this out, they should have had someone else go at it for a while or something. But I've been sick of the feud. Next challenger imo.

seX-Power

If Matt Hardy isn't going to get pushed to a World title he would be a much more deserving Intercontinental champ than anyone on the roster.

Qwake

^ I think a Matt Hardy/Dolph Ziggler feud for the IC title would be good.

I actually like that Dolph hasn't won the title yet, it'll make it that much better when he finally does and while he hasn't won Morrison is getting more over each week imo. When Morrison drops the belt Dolph will gain alot from it and that will lead Morrison into Mania on a high where he will then win MITB...Hopefully.

seX-Power

You say 'when' like it's guaranteed Ziggler will get the belt. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to never win the title. Would be pretty dissappointed tho.

LKP

Ziggler is just chasing the ic title and losing. Id rather see that than ziggler jobbing to people or not being in any title matches.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I suppose being an upper mid card jobber is a bit better than a lower card jobber am I right? Just ask Kane.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Lol, the guy has been in the Ziggler persona (the serious version, not the Raw one), for less than a year and we are alread talking about him getting screwed.

Come on

Roflroflrofl. Ziggler jobbing out 8-9 title matches in a row is perfectly fine but Hernandez and Morgan being out of the main event scene for one month is a travesty of justice.

You really are a blind WWE mark.

The Rated R CMStar

Roflroflrofl. Ziggler jobbing out 8-9 title matches in a row is perfectly fine but Hernandez and Morgan being out of the main event scene for one month is a travesty of justice.

You really are a blind WWE mark.

Oh yes, because both Hernandez and Matt Morgan have been in TNA for only a year. Or maybe Dolph Ziggler was feuding into Wrestlemania with Triple H and then was dropped to this feud with Morrison. You know, not having his push halted.

Besides dude, again, read my post. Am I saying it's alright? No. I am saying it's not to go as far as saying "he's getting screwed".

MizMasta3000

Hernandez and Matt Morgan have been there more than a year. Morgan has been there since Christian Cage's heel run. Hernandez has been there for some years