Dolph Ziggler getting screwed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

You say 'when' like it's guaranteed Ziggler will get the belt. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to never win the title. Would be pretty dissappointed tho.

Yeah, you'd think WWE would actually make Ziggler finally win the title sometime which is why I said when, it would be the smart thing to do since he's been chasing it for so long, I guess its not definitely going to happen though, anything can happen. Would be good if he actually won it.

Airfixx

To say Ziggles is getting screwed is a bit much, but at this juncture the time has passed to put the IC belt on him.

New challenger for JoMo please.

JMay187

Reaction score
That's Rey Mysterio's selfish acts. Ziggler should have taken the title off of Mysertio not JOMO/HOMO.

He has the best match of his career with Morrison on Smackdown and than he is the first person eliminated. What's up with that shit.

Drew McIntyre should have been eliminated first that jackoff is just plain as shit.

As far as naming the thread Dolph Ziggler getting Screwed. Well that's my opinion in the matter, but if you think about it is a bit true.

Kizza

Drew McIntyre is the best up and coming guy on Smackdown tbh. I'd rather him actually have it before Ziggler. Him using the Kobashi DDT is just so win, plus he finally has some character being McMahon's "boy" and stuff, plus he's got some wins under his belt over Truth and such.

The Rated R CMStar

Striker actually calling it "Kobashi DDT" is just awesome btw.

Kizza

I love how he describes all the moves and everything.

I think once he referred to Keiji Muto when Helms did the Shining Wizard. Sooo good.

MizMasta3000

Maybe Ziggler should head to ECW I would love to see some Ziggler/Christian matches

JMay187

Reaction score
Well it seems that the WWE Management have given up on Ziggler. Now I can say that Dolph Ziggler was indeed screwed over.

He has done every thing right. Great Mic Work. Great Ring Work. He has had great matches with Rey Mysterio and John Morrison. However, thanks to a selfish Rey Mysterio for not dropping the belt to Ziggler since he vetod the decision. I say effuck Rey Mysterio.

This was not Dolph Ziggler's fault this was the fault of the WWE Creative and Rey Mysterio.

Dolph Ziggler could have been Main Event, but now he won't get the chance.

He should demand a release and go to TNA where he can be used properly.

The damn WWE is doing the same thing to Jack Swagger, but they'll push an albino scott that can't even get a damn kick high enough to reach somebody's head.

WOW WWE WOW.

Kizza

Just watching the SS 5 on 5, Drew gets some boos.

Ziggler and Swagger get basically no reaction.

The Rated R CMStar

Well it seems that the WWE Management have given up on Ziggler. Now I can say that Dolph Ziggler was indeed screwed over.

He has done every thing right. Great Mic Work. Great Ring Work. He has had great matches with Rey Mysterio and John Morrison. However, thanks to a selfish Rey Mysterio for not dropping the belt to Ziggler since he vetod the decision. I say effuck Rey Mysterio.

This was not Dolph Ziggler's fault this was the fault of the WWE Creative and Rey Mysterio.

The damn WWE is doing the same thing to Jack Swagger, but they'll push an albino scott that can't even get a damn kick high enough to reach somebody's head.

WOW WWE WOW.

Seriously dude, Ziggler hasnt been an entire year in there, and you are already saying he should ask for his release.

You're overreacting.

seX-Power

WOW WWE WOW.

Shut the fuck up you stupid mark.

Beer Money Army

why is everyone so serious. Dolph Ziggler is gonna be with the company for Years.

Let WWE Build him right so we can see him in WWE for 10+ years.

In late 2010 he will be U.S. or I-C Champion