Doctor Who

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Chris was great, he is one of the best. Tennant just followed his path and improved it more (IMO of course).

I completely agree, Tennant was the ultimate G.O.A.T. I liked Billie Piper & David Tennant. :burns:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo, Seabs, assuming you've watched tonight's episode what did you think?

- I thought it was okay, not really much of a story behind it, What do you think about next week's episode looks pretty good.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Was a okay episode tonight, Next week's episode look's 10 times better though.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
What's so great baout this show?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
King Regality said:
Tbh, i'm not excited about this series. Maybe a couple episodes. but that's it.

This series or the who thing all together? this season hasn't started too greatly, but I'm sure it will pick up in the next couple of episodes.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Lacky said:
This series or the who thing all together? this season hasn't started too greatly, but I'm sure it will pick up in the next couple of episodes.

This series started badly. series 6 was.. awesome. series 5 was ok aswell. I'm not trying to sound like a Tennant fan boy, i liked alot of his series' compared to these. It's not Matt Smith's fault. He's an awesome person to be The Doctor. It's just you can already tell what's going to happen at the end of the episode, and if you don't, it's still not that good. The worst thing was, it was a bit obvious who River Song was in series 5. A series before it was revealed. All the Youtube videos, theories etc. I hoped it wasn't true.. but.. yeah. I liked Tennant's more because of the writing. Not because of him. I'm not gonna say they weren't predictable either. But they were exciting. Basically, RTD > Moffat.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I agree, I absolutely loved Tennant he is my favourite, and I agree with "RTD > Moffat" I'm not really a fan of Moffat, his story-arcs can be pretty weird and ridiculous.