Doctor Who

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Implying I'm not chilling on Galafray (spelled wrong) with my time lord broskis. Wow, I just realised how nerdy that sounds lmao.

Chilling with your broskis?

e277e19d113650a4d9c5e3f4b3b1e94e.jpg

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i think ill save up all the episodes from this series and have a doctor who orgy with all the episodes later

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo stop making faces so we can take a good picture for once.

Reactions: Crayo

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
King Regality said:
Anyone else think that girl was going to be River Song?

Nah, I think we say a young river song last season. (Teen years)

It would be nice to know who this Oswin Oswald really is though, I think she's in the Christmas special. If I'm correct?

So obviously it would seem that The Doctor possibly rescue's her before her fate. I'm not sure.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
A girl I talk to is really into Doctor Who and she will always make references and I don't get them and she has to explain everything

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Damien Sandow said:
A girl I talk to is really into Doctor Who and she will always make references and I don't get them and she has to explain everything

Awesome.

& Crayo, I believed that too. I believe it was a little bit predictable. Very good episode though. Can't wait to see that lass more often.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's not on enough which bothers me :(.

Just watched "the end of time" again, the scene with Master + Doctor against the president of the time lords is my all time favourite Doctor Who scene. I marked hard when Master teamed with Doctor and just started owning his ass.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's not on enough which bothers me :(.

Just watched "the end of time" again, the scene with Master + Doctor against the president of the time lords is my all time favourite Doctor Who scene. I marked hard when Master teamed with Doctor and just started owning his ass.

Yeah I agree, that's a very good. One of my favourites.

And I know it's a shame it isn't on very often. As far as I know we will get around 6 or 7 episodes. And then we'll have to wait till the summer of 2013. For the second half on this season. It's awful by BBC. But I guess the have to fit Sherlock and Merlin in somewhere.