Doctor Who

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I've recently been converted back to watching Doctor Who (used to watch it when I was a kid on the PBS station in Dallas, but got away from it during the long hiatus). I've recently gotten back and really have been enjoying David Tennant's tenure as the Doctor. I haven't gotten to the Matt Smith seasons yet.

On a side note, I also really enjoyed Torchwood and am looking forward to season 5 (if it ever happens).

wk

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Torchwood is also amazing. And yeah, Matt Smith is good but he's no Tennant. IMO Tennant is the GOAT Doctor. The writers also were amazing for his series'.

I agree with everything you're saying. Tennant is god.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I also thought Christopher Eccleston was very good.

"I thought you said you were from the North."
"Lots of planets have a North."

:lol1:

wk

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
I also thought Christopher Eccleston was very good.

"I thought you said you were from the North."
"Lots of planets have a North."

:lol1:

wk

I don't think Christopher Ecclestone get's enough credit for his role as The Doctor. It must have been hard playing the first doctor since it started airing again.