Doctor Who discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I swear we had one of these, but after searching, I couldn't find any. So yeah, this is where we discuss Doctor Who.

How is everyone finding the new assistant?

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I love Clara! She's sweet, witty, and brave. I think she's a great compliment to Eleven in terms of his personality and she's a mystery he's interested in solving. If it wasn't for her and how mysterious she is, he might not have come back to solving the mysteries of the world and saving whatever happens to need salvation.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'm enjoying her so far, I do find Karen Gillan far more attractive but i'm glad we don't have. "You and Rory are meant to be together" episodes anymore.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I thought Karen was hot, but she was a God awful assistant. Doctor Who literally became a soap-opera around her and Rory. I like that this season is based on figuring out who Claura is, and it seems next episode will be about that (or something about it; saw it in the trailer). I don't like her lack of emotions though, but I'm presuming that might be because of who/what she is, and not just bad acting. If it is just bad acting, then it takes the realism out of it.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Really liking the new episodes quite alot, really like the new companion. I did prefer Karen Gillan and Billie Piper as companions but I think JLC will grow on me. Looking forward to tomorrows episode. :burns:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I don't get the hype around Dr Who, watched for a brief period back when Billy Piper was the assistant, before David Tennant or however you spell it. It all seems so, random to me and it always seems like the Darlics are the bad guys, I wouldn't mind getting into it while BB is off to pass time but I would probably be lost, has it picked up since I watched or is it the same stuff? Guess it might just, not be for me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dude, if you're going to get into Doctor Who, watch it from the beginning of David Tennant to the end. He is hands down the best Doctor ever, and the writers were insane then. Both have changed since.

"The End Of Time" episode(s) are simply in-cre-di-ble.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
This show is incredibly popular, and I have never seen an episode. I barely know what it's about.