Do You Think Triple H Is Over-Rated?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You Think Triple H Is Over-Rated?

• Yes, I do think Triple H is over-rated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't think Triple H is over-rated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I think Triple H is Over-Rated he just not as good as everyone makes him out to be.
I cant exactly put it into words why i think this, so i will have to have a think about it and explain when i can finally put it into words.
But in the meantime what do you think about this subject?
For some reason i think iam going to be the only one that feels this way.

PeepShow

Ummmm I would love to hear your reason why you think he's overrated. Everyone has there own opinion, and I respect that, but I just dont get how you could say he's overrated. I meen If you've seen him wrestle, his skills are very, very good for the size he is, and not to mention, hes a beast on the mic. If you think hes overrated, just take a look at the person in your 3rd sig. Now thats what I call overrated, but I guess that's just me

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
No. I don't think he is overrated, I mean we all expect him to do what he does best (win the championship and play heel) nobody overestimates his ring ability, I don't see him as overrated and we all know he can cut promos with the best and is a good wrestler.

eggthief

Reaction score
Triple h might be the best heel ever, he got a lot of charisma and he's a good all around wrestler.

The Ripper

Reaction score
He may win championships and be the best heel around but he has also show he can get over been a tweener or face when he was in dx and beginnng out his career and he was still just as good. So is he overrated?

NO

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
no at all, ok his in ring ability is not the best ever, but he often put on a great show, and has a good moveset, on mic he is not the rock or stone cold but immediately after, before his injury he cut by far the best promo in wwe
plus he is one of the top 3 best heel ever in wrestling history , if not the best

Switchy

Reaction score
NO, i don't think HHH is overated. He is great as face/tweener with DX as Xtremehighflyer already said and is an awesome heel, and can't cut brilliant promo's no matter what he is and I don't get why everyone hates him saying 'cause he's the son in law he gets titles all the time and he will be a world champion as soon as he comes back. Yeah he has long title reigns, but doesn't he deserve them? Again, when was the last time he held the world title? More than 2 years ago.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can see where you're coming from, but its really hard for me to call HHH over rated after hearing for years how he is the anti christ of pro wrestling.

So with that being said. No I don't think HHH is over rated.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
he ain't because he is the best and has the best mic and wrestling skills than anyone today.

His matches also prove this.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I wouldn't say the best in ring skills "today". He is good in the ring but there are quite a few wrestlers (Chris Benoit etc) who are better than him in the ring now. He may have been one of, if not the best in the ring a few years ago but I wouldn't say he is now. As for his mic skills, no doubt about it, he is the best.

C4

No, he is a very respected Wrestler and has been so good in the WWE, his Wrestling Skills are Awesome and he cuts fantastic promo's, now if somebody says on my face that HHH is Over-rated I can easily say "NO" it's not Over-rated, it's his great Skills.

Truth

Reaction score
The man with tons of charisma, can play both heel and face amazingly, can play any of his gimmicks great (the english gimmick, cerebral assassin, DX, evolution), great wrestler, always puts on an amazing match, puts on amazing hardcore stipped matches, has a good look, and has been in teh business for ever. Been in legendary fueds with a ton of people, no, by no stretch of the imagination is he over-rated.