Do we need ...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Great One

=/.

[yt]VZ4ajLDyK6g[/yt]
[yt]U_AlURdqQ3M[/yt]

Good stuff. I miss it. :(

This Guy

you know what's sad? These constant threads of "this forum is dying we need so and so back" Its sad that basically so many people think that the answer to the active issue is to bring back people who left or were forced to leave for being spammers is the answer rather then coming up with there own topics to create threads and discuss.

D-Boy

Reaction score
What would it hurt to let them back?

What did they do that was so bad.

Great One

You're obviously someone who's connected with or friends with them, and are most likely not going to tell your previous known account name.

This Guy

I personally enjoyed his "deleted msg" I'm thinking about restoring it.

Great One

Hahaha, I swear JMay is the biggest loser I have ever met on here. I IMed some guy a couple weeks ago since I didn't who he was. He claimed he was RJC and told me all this fake stories of him and Kassidy. Made up a whole story about him/Kassidy/and Jasmine and all of this. Note this was just a few weeks ago, so it's been quite a while since that whole deal. I told TDK after I talked to him and we laughed about this. He messages me today telling me to tell MonkeyStyle to GROW UP. Oh, he was still pretending to be RJC during this WHILE telling Monkey (and later me) to grow up. I swear, this kid has to the most diluted sense of false reality, he has to be borderline down syndrome, no joke. I joke a lot and call people downs, but damn, this kid is almost guaranteed mentally impaired legit. He was bent on believing that we were the ones who needed to grow up even though he held a grudge on me for months. Good story, yeah? Also, apparently all the guys from the forum are very upset with you as well Monkey, =[.

Great One

OMFG, he just challenged me to a fight, this kids raging so fucking hard. Seriously.

JamesKash187 (7:11:41 PM): GROW UP AND TELL EVERYBODY ELSE TO GROW THE FUCK UP
JamesKash187 (7:19:36 PM): fuck monkey
JamesKash187 (7:19:42 PM): he's an overgrown little ass kid
JamesKash187 (7:21:19 PM): GROW THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH
JamesKash187 (7:22:05 PM): CAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL IF I EVER FOUND YOUR ASS I'D BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND YOU AS WELL AS THAT CANADIAN FUCK WOULD RUN TO THE COPS LIKE THE LITTLE BITCHES YOU ARE
JamesKash187 (7:25:41 PM): grow up dude, you and monkeystyle stay off my site and i'll stay off your
XaZnYoDaDDyX (7:25:46 PM): uhh.. ur sitei s dead
XaZnYoDaDDyX (7:25:49 PM): is*
JamesKash187 (7:26:14 PM): GROW UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE
XaZnYoDaDDyX (7:26:15 PM): seriously how old are you
XaZnYoDaDDyX (7:26:18 PM): answer
JamesKash187 signed off at 7:26:32 PM.
JamesKash187 is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

JamesKash187 (7:25:41 PM): grow up dude, you and monkeystyle stay off my site and i'll stay off your
XaZnYoDaDDyX (7:25:46 PM): uhh.. ur sitei s dead
XaZnYoDaDDyX (7:25:49 PM): is*
JamesKash187 (7:26:14 PM): GROW UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

roflroflrofl

<3 Great One

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
looks like he didn't like the Monkey's Kiss my Ass club idea....
amen...