Do we need ...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
JMay and Montana back. It seems since they've gone the activity wents down. BTB section is an all time low since they've gone. I think if the come back the creative section could rocket up. I want everyone opinion before we come to a decision and ask for them to be reinstated or kept off IWF.

The Rated R CMStar

Eh, seeing how they were not active in the BTB section, I dont think your argument makes any sense whatsoever

CT Styles

I saw the thread, thought it'd be something stupid; what do you know?

Great One

Oh yeah, that Rated RJC guy asked me to ask you guys to let him back (along with Kassidy and probably these two). Their forum is dead, so.. yeah. I don't even remember JMay and Kassidy being banned.. but this guy claims they are (don't know why). I told TDK to do it, don't know if he did.

J

If you serious fuck RJC bring Kassidy back though he was an awesome poster just seemed to spaz alot. Yet again don't we all.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that Rated RJC guy asked me to ask you guys to let him back (along with Kassidy and probably these two). Their forum is dead, so.. yeah. I don't even remember JMay and Kassidy being banned.. but this guy claims they are (don't know why). I told TDK to do it, don't know if he did.

Wait...

First allow me to drop trou for some first class ass kissing.

If they want back tell them my royal ass is waiting for their supple, puckered lips.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh yeah about that whole supple thing. Tell them they are required to use chapstick first.

I want smooth ass kissing here. No rough lips allowed.

Great One

Ask them to be unbanned. I figured some of the guys here would want the E-fed ones back.