Dixie Carter responds to Vince

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

The difference is that the segments Dixie mentioned were actually entertaining.

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
The bosses began playing "Mine's better" how cute :)

JimmyD

Reaction score
What I was saying was that just because Vince was wrong doesn't mean any response to what he said is epic, awesome, great, etc. because virtually everyone can see that he's full of shit. So it's not like SHE owned him when practically everyone who heard/read the comment thought the same thing.

I am ashamed of my typo.

I agree that she didn't own him, but it was still a pretty good quip, and I don't think that everyone can see that Vince is full of shit, because as I said most people aren't wrestling fans, and most wrestling fans are marks, so it's good that there's someone out there who will occasionally point it out to the uninitiated.

pepsiguy

Reaction score
Dixie and Vince could just turn this whole thing into a gimmick, maybe a TNA-WWE War would be cool. But TNa is TV-14 and WWE is PG.

C4

They're just looking for the cheap publicity. :disgust1:

Bottom line is that TNA is more violent than the WWE which usually tends to be 'child friendly' programming.