Dixie Carter responds to Vince

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

TNA President Dixie Carter recently spoke with the UK's SunSport, and discussed Vince McMahon's comments on TNA from the Hollywood Reporter:

"I think it's wonderful that Vince watches TNA iMPACT. And I agree with him that things such as the brutal beating of a sixty-year-old man, a vicious home invasion and gratuitous man-on-woman violence can be seen as reprehensible – and that's just the last three Monday nights."

prowrestlingscoops.com
-----------------------------------

HAHA! Oh man, I don't even like TNA, but that was great.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Not really. We all know Vince is full of shit. This is like calling a fat guy "fat" during an argument. Really? Dixie Carter, I'm overwhelmed by your keen sense of the obvious.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah I think Dixie is trying to get PR and his giddy that Vince even mentioned TNA.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Not really. We all know Vince is full of shit. This is like calling a fat guy "fat" during an argument. Really? Dixie Carter, I'm overwhelmed by your keen sense of the obvious.

It's more like having argument with a fat guy who has already called you fat, and who happens to be wearing a particularly flattering suit, then suddenly calling him fat in response, ripping his clothes off and pointing at him in front of a live audience, exposing his embarassing weight problem to the world in the process. The majority of people out there are not wrestling fans and wouldn't have called Vince on the bollocks he was spouting, so it's good that Dixie did.

I'm sure she's enjoying the free publicity too, but that's Vince's fault for being an arse in the first place.

xtremebadass

Dixie and Jarrett are so trying to cash in on TNA coming out of Vince's lips. This is already up on TNAwrestling.com...are you kidding me? Looks to me like they are glad Vince opened his big ass mouth.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Who else sees Vince getting pissed off and putting Smackdown back to Thursdays to end TNA?

EnterTamed

Reaction score
Tna haters shut up on this instance, if you were an owner of a company and someone dissed you you'd probably find a way to come back at them too. dixie was interviewed by the source so she just answered a question and vince ignorantly opened his mouth, Dixie right, this was all in response to vince saying tna should be PG, wwe is PG and their main target now is kids, so they are wrong for what they're showing on tv, if your main audience is children then its your responsibility to make a program that is acceptable for children and that doesn't have a negative influence on them, sorry but teaching children its ok to attack women is pathetic and sick. TNA is PG-13 so they can be more edgy but Dixie was 100% right in what she said for this instance.

Now there is no major competition to WWE and simply vince can do whatever he wants because millions are going to watch regardless.

Btw I'm no TNA mark just Dixie was right in this case, and when you get one over on your competition why wouldn't you post something about it, EVERY company does!

noumenon

Vince mentioned TNA...
TNA has entire storylines and gimmicks based off of former WWE characters and events....

Who wins?

And agreed....Thursday night Smackdown...bring it back..lol.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
It's more like having argument with a fat guy who has already called you fat, and who happens to be wearing a particularly flattering suit, then suddenly calling him fat in response, ripping his clothes off and pointing at him in front of a live audience, exposing his embarassing weight problem to the world in the process. The majority of people out there are not wrestling fans and wouldn't have called Vince on the bollocks he was spouting, so it's good that Dixie did.

I'm sure he's enjoying the free publicity too, but that's Vince's fault for being an arse in the first place.

What I was saying was that just because Vince was wrong doesn't mean any response to what he said is epic, awesome, great, etc. because virtually everyone can see that he's full of shit. So it's not like SHE owned him when practically everyone who heard/read the comment thought the same thing.

Moonlight Drive

Whoa, this is really freaky.

TNA even rip their insults off from the WWE. :shock:

Reaction score
Lol, Vince got owned.
Are you kidding me? You can't be serious.

BWAHHAAA. This. This is easily the funniest thing I have read here by far. Stupid owner of the stupidest company to ever be televised makes one clever quip about the undisputed boss of the entire wrestling biz and that's ownage??

Pfftt...that's like some no name boxer bragging about landing a jab on Manny Pacquiao even though he got knocked out in the first round.

All TNA is is a place for Vince's waste to go. It's a personal dumpster to Vince, who can get his trash back if he wanted. Don't believe me? Go ask Christian. I doubt Kurt would hesitate two seconds to dash back to the E if they had use for his crazy ass. Trust me, TNA is a joke. They can't even afford their top talent, Spike foots the bill on all the big names and they turn ZERO profit in the U.S, whatever small amount of profit is made overseas.

It's not even debatable, Vince name dropping TNA is THE BEST THING that EVER happened to TNA. So, how is that ownage? I guess it makes sense in the world of TNA's nonsense.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Uhm. Let's see-Brutal beating of a sixty year old, vicious home invasion and man on woman violence OR win a date with ODB, Samoa Joe looking like a fat fuck slob and Governor Palin. Gee that's a tough decision.

The Rated R CMStar

As much as I agree with all you say, I don't think this is a "TNA sucks" argument, but more of a "Vince was wrong" one.