Dexter Season 8 Discussion Thread (Potential Spinoff)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Watching the finale now. If anyone wants a link, just fucking search google.
joke. Search zzstream

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Wow. What a sad ending to a show they fucked up after season 4. :sad1:
R.I.P. Dexter 2006 - 2013
Thanks for the great memories.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Very disappointing series finale, felt more like a crappy season finale. So many stupid things that make no sense.

Hey Hannah you're a wanted criminal but lets stroll you out in public without changing how you look one bit, don't even put a hat or sunglasses on. Dye your hair black? Why bother?Hey Batista you dumb fuck, he only had a pen and I had an alarm to press. If I'm just a mild mannered lab tech why would I not just press the alarm instead of stabbing him perfectly in the artery. Speaking of Oliver, thanks for not ratting me out the 35 times you've been in the police station, that would really have put a kink in my plans. Sorry Deb, you can't have a proper burial where people can mourn your loss, I'm just going to dump you in the ocean. Fuck all my kids! The two oldest I burdened on their grandparents and the youngest can stay with a woman who has a history of poisoning EVERY man she comes into contact with. I'm just gonna move to Seattle and be a lumberjack.

Yuck!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
laughing hysterically at Senhor's summary. Pretty spot on.

they went out of their way to write off Dexter and it turned it into a dumb ass finish. I guess eventually we'll get the spin off starring Harrison/Hannah maybe 15-20 years down the line? bleh

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
not to mention, he just drives into a hurricane and then what? Swam back to shore and skipped town from there? jesus

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
not to mention, he just drives into a hurricane and then what? Swam back to shore and skipped town from there? jesus

He broke off the back piece of the boat and tossed it into the water, drove the boat all the way around the Panama Canal all the way up to Seattle. Or the ghost of Debra teamed up with the ghost of their dad and flew them there.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Very disappointing series finale, felt more like a crappy season finale. So many stupid things that make no sense.

Hey Hannah you're a wanted criminal but lets stroll you out in public without changing how you look one bit, don't even put a hat or sunglasses on. Dye your hair black? Why bother?Hey Batista you dumb fuck, he only had a pen and I had an alarm to press. If I'm just a mild mannered lab tech why would I not just press the alarm instead of stabbing him perfectly in the artery. Speaking of Oliver, thanks for not ratting me out the 35 times you've been in the police station, that would really have put a kink in my plans. Sorry Deb, you can't have a proper burial where people can mourn your loss, I'm just going to dump you in the ocean. Fuck all my kids! The two oldest I burdened on their grandparents and the youngest can stay with a woman who has a history of poisoning EVERY man she comes into contact with. I'm just gonna move to Seattle and be a lumberjack.

Yuck!

The last 4 seasons were crappy. Such a sad way to end a show that could have ended way better.