Dexter Season 8 Discussion Thread (Potential Spinoff)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm probably the minority that likes Quinn.
Damn, Dexter's gonna get caught. oh fuck.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Im betting he gets murdered and other dude takes over his code.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Don't get me started on Quinn. That asshole should have been taken care of years ago. A horrible excuse for a replacement for Doakes.

quinn > doakes by so many points. Joey quinn is awesome man, he was a crooked cop who has a story and real events. Doakes was controlled by what Dexter is running on now, emotion.

Reactions: CM Punk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fair enough, but I wouldn't care about Quinn/Deb in any season. Doakes and Deb on the other hand would be entertaining as hell.

who gave a shit about the doakes laguerta shit.

To be fair id take quinn over dexter for deb's sexual fantasy/love life any day, that shit was just weird. This at least makes sense.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Just watched the episode. So they're going to try and fill all that shit just in one episode?
Like catching/killing Saxon, avoiding the marshall's and escaping the country? Fuck! #BadBooking
But I'll have to wait and see how it ends which may be Dexter getting caught.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Is Lem from The Shield in it much? (The blonde guy who plays a marshall I think)