Dead Weight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MC Rae

Reaction score
Kelly Kelly. She's not that hot

*Gasps* haha.

I think there's plenty to get rid of in WWE at the moment.

RAW: As everyone has stated, Snitsky. Also The Highlanders, they just scream boring to me. I'd have to say Hornswoggle as well, It's things like him which are making RAW seem like a kids show.

'ECW': Mike Knox, he serves no purpose whatsoever and the Boogeyman, I never liked the gimmick in the first place and his in-ring abilities are very weak.

SmackDown!: Khali and Mark Henry. Like someone said before, they are some of the biggest reasons as to why SmackDown! can be unbearable to watch. How Henry is still here after 10+ years is beyond me.

CIA

Reaction score
RAW: Horny, Snitsky, and Vince Mcmahon. Obviously, Vince can't get fired or anything, but I just want him off of my TV sometimes. Remember way back when, when he only came back to make special announcements and his return was a mark out moment? I miss em.

ECW: Knox all the way. Knox is boring, bland, and mediocre at best. Not one thing sticks out about him. Boogey has been improving so I'd say keep him around.

Smackdown: Khali just because he serves absolutely no purpose besides being an attraction. Mark Henry at least can pull off the monster role pretty decently and knows a few other moves other than the chop.

SmittyFan89

Reaction score
RAW:Snitsky, I never thought he was much of a wrestler his first go around.
Smackdown!: Funaki, he is just taking up space.
ECW: Big Daddy V, he just a big man with no talent.

Evil Austin

raw - Duggan (he is like as old as flair, atleast flair can wrestle and atleast flair knows when to quit he is retiring at mania 24)

Smackdown - lets get started um khali, vikie, funaki, Dooshe and domino, and probably others i forget right now

ECW - everyone just put punk and dreamer on smackdown and get rid of the whole damm thing

aznality

Reaction score
RAW - Snitsky

Smackdown - Khali/Mark Henry

ECW - BDV