Dead Weight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I was surprised when he said he would fire Umaga, the astonished when he said he would fire Chavo and then disgusted when he said he would fire BDV.

phantomgerald

Raw- Jim Dunggan. His novelty factor wore out a long long time ago.

SD-All companies need jobbers so I'll keep Funaki. Get rid of Khali and Henry. It's blatantly obvious to everyone watching that Khali and Henry is the reason why Smackdown is suckng so bad recently. They just make you cringe when they talk and change channel when they wrestle.

ECW-BDV. Find me something more disgusting than that blob of fat.

Reinvented

Reaction score
He has some mental problems if he would fire Umaga the biggest heel on Raw next to RKO. Chavo one of the only heels that got any reaction from the fans.

Glad he doesn't run the WWE.

Great One

Umaga is not even close to the biggest heel on RAW... Santino, Kennedy, and Jillian all all more over as heels than he is. There is really nothing interesting left about him nowadays and saw that coming a long time ago.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Out of everybody you named who has been in more main event or high profile matchs then Umaga?

Umaga is that monster heel you need and he aint going nowhere. Kennedy is rather Stale for me at the moment.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Raw- jim duggan. just die.

Smackdown- Vickie Guererro. shes a bitch and shes ugly.

ECW- Mike Knox. i just dont care about him.

the dark knight

raw: hacksaw, haas, hardcore holly and maria...yea you heard me.

ecw: boogeyman

SD: dave taylor, funaki and the ugliest woman on tv.

Great One

Out of everybody you named who has been in more main event or high profile matchs then Umaga?

Umaga is that monster heel you need and he aint going nowhere. Kennedy is rather Stale for me at the moment.
Kennedy has been in more probably. And yes, Kennedy is stale for me too, but Umaga is like 2x more stale for me, tbh lol.

Wrestling Station

Raw- Snitsky, Coachman, Maria.
SD!- Funaki, Vickie, Hornswaggle
ECW- Balls Mahoney, Knox, Miz

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Raw-
Snitsky he just can't handle the pressure *cough steroids cough*
Haas No real reason to keep him.

Smackdown
Khali- Can't wrestle so should just quit as most people don't really watch him anyway
Mark Henry-Same as Khali pretty much. At least he can still cut half-decent promo's

ECW
BDV- Really needs a shirt. Has had three gimmicks and still can't wrestle. I have to run to the toilet every time he is on

And that is pretty much all

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
WOW

All the divas huh because they can't wrestle are you dumb?

Mickie James, Big Beth, Victoria, Melina they can't wrestle?

Raw~Nobody I like Raw as is.
SD!~Jamie Noble I just don't like the guy.
ECW~THE WHOLE BRAND!

Beth is the Batista of the women's division
Melina is just an entrance
Mick is ok, but Trish and Lita were way better

NinoBrown

Reaction score
RAW: Keep Val, he's there to entertain not for a title chance. Lose Hacksaw and Snitsky. Snitsky should have NEVER of changed his look and brands.

ECW: Dont watch it but I guess Knox, who I thought was fired. BDV has been with the E since King of the Ring and The Ministry of Darkness, just give him a shirt.

SD: Unless they bring back the Cruiserweight title then get rid of Noble. Khali. Don't need to explain that one. Funaki is like Val, he's there to job and get a paycheck.

Peterdea

Reaction score
Smackdown needs to drop Khali, once he starts to lose as often at ppvs as the average superstar he's useless.
Raw needs to drop Umaga, he's boring and I really hate seeing him in typical matches where he gets countered all the time. Over it.
ECW needs to get rid of Big Daddy V since he's just plain horrible. Get rid of him!!!

Soulpower

RAW: Snitsky and Hornswoggle... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! I don't care if Hornswoggle gets pops, he doesn't sell PPV's, and he doesn't bring in ratings. As for Snitsky, he just sucks!

SD:Why is Khali still employed?

ECW:Kelly Kelly. She's not that hot, and she can't do anything... I see her beating Beth Phoenix at Wrestlemania, sadly.

Reaction score
RAW - Hacksaw Jim Duggan, his old and damn he is really annoying, maybe one of crowds favourite but come on the guy looks like trash. He has no future in the business. Atleast Snitsky could have the oush I mean he is still usefull if you use him right. I rather see Val Venis than Hacksaw. Both are jobbers but just by looking at Hacksaw against a mid card you know who'll win. But if Val is in Hacksaw place it's abit more challeneging as he is in pretty good shape for a good jobber.

ECW - Boogeyman. He is barely on and I don't think WWE would put a title on him. His a geat wrestler and all but they need to give him a serious gimmick to become a title holder.

Smackdown - The Great Khali this guy is no wrestler hell he shouldn't have even held the title. This belongs in a carnival not in WWE. Well looking at both they ain't much differeance. But yeah I'd get rid of Khali.