Dead Weight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
If you had to get rid of one superstar from each brand, who would it be, and why?

Raw-- I would dump Snitsky overboard. Theyve tried putting him in so many angles and he just cannot pull it off. The fans dont even care enough about him to bother to hate him.

Smackdown-- This is a close one between Vickie Guerrero and Funaki. Neither one of them have any business being on television. I used to feel sorry for Vickie but now I just wish shed get off of my TV. Funak,i as far as I can see, serves no purpose. The only time I have seen him wrestle in forever is when they were in his hometown. therefore, he should definately not be on the active roster.

ECW-- As much as he makes me laugh, I'd chick kick Boogeyman straight to the wolves. All he is is a gimmick. There is not a lick of wrestling ability in him. I think hes served his purpose as shock value and they need to make way for new talent that actually HAS talent.

In your opinion, who is the weakest link ?!?!? lol

CT Styles

RAW - Snitsky for obvious reasons or if I could get rid of a team it would be the Highlanders they are just a waste of space.

Smackdown! - Funaki mainly because he is just a jobber like he was on smackdown to Edge. He just has no purpose.

ECW - Either Big Daddy V because he is just disturbing and can scar you for life lol plus he just doesn't do anything in my opinion he's just a big lump thats in the ring. Or my other choice would be Mike Knox - he has no purpose either.

Reaction score
Raw- Val Venis because hes just a jobber and he's hardly ever comes I don't know if hes still in wwe.

Smackdown - Theres a lot of wrestlers that should be gone but Funaki is the worst because he needs to be released and he's never on smackdown anyways.

ECW - BDV because hes just a fat and lazy blob and he makes me wanna throw up when ever he comes out.

tnafan454

Reaction score
raw: snitsky mostly for the same reasons stated already

smackdown: get vickie out of there women can't be GM since they always get put in horrible storylines

ECW: BDV he needs a dam shirt on

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Raw: Snitsky- A waste of roster space
Smackdown: Funaki- everyone took my ideas
ECW: Matt Stryker- he's such a fag and can't wrestle for shit!

tnafan454

Reaction score
well atleast everyone agrees on one thing snitsky needs to go

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
*pops knuckles*

Raw- Snitsky, Venis, Umaga, and All divas. I like tits as much as anyone, but none of them can wrestle.

Smackdown- Funaki, Chavo, Khali, and Henry

ECW- V and knox

Airfixx

Hahaha... Way to go! At least if ALL that lot go then they could put the wage money to good use like paying for the first 2 minues of the next SCSA stunner/brewski appearance! 8oP

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, so you can fire the one monster that is over with the crowd and can actually wrestle in Umaga. And fire the the only heel cruiserweight people actually boo in Chavo Guerrero.

Raw: Snitsky, Val Venis. Snitsky has gotten two pushes already, and none of them have worked. And Venis, well, just fire him.

SD: Chuck Palumbo, Funaki

ECW: Boogeyman

Mr. Mat

Raw:Snisky

SD:Khali,Henry,Funaki,Vickie

Ecw:Stryker,Boogyman,Mike Knoxx,Big Dady V

Majin

Reaction score
Raw-Snitsky,Duggan

Smackdown-Funaki

ECW-Boogeyman

nuff said,no need for an explanation

DcDudley

Reaction score
Raw- Charlie Haas/Snitsky
Smackdown- No one really
ECW- Mike Knox

Lol am I the only one that acctually thinks BDV is doing a good job as a monster heel?

Reinvented

Reaction score
*pops knuckles*

Raw- Snitsky, Venis, Umaga, and All divas. I like tits as much as anyone, but none of them can wrestle.

Smackdown- Funaki, Chavo, Khali, and Henry

ECW- V and knox

WOW

All the divas huh because they can't wrestle are you dumb?

Mickie James, Big Beth, Victoria, Melina they can't wrestle?

Raw~Nobody I like Raw as is.
SD!~Jamie Noble I just don't like the guy.
ECW~THE WHOLE BRAND!